Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

4 posters

Just Another Adventure For All of Us

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:39 am

" Damn girl always getting hurt. " Jack laughed
    " Just take her to the medical bay and have the TARDIS fix her up you need to get some rest Doc. " Jack said as the Doctor walked out of the room setting Cali in the medical table and letting the TARDIS heal her up and get rid of the alcohol in her system.
    The Doctor head off to his room. "Night Doc." Jack said standing in the door way and walked back to his room.
    "Night Jack. " The Doctor said then closing his door.
    Jack walked back into his room taking his coat off and hang it up. And threw his suit shirt and undershirt with the spenders on the table and laid in bed staring at his vortex manipulator until he also fell asleep.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:42 am

(( I'm going to go pass out now so u can reply if u feel like.. I don't have work tomorrow so I will not be up tell 11 pacific time. ))
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:32 am

the next day Cali wakes up in the medical bay. she has wires in her and there is blood on the bed the doctor is standing in the room looking if she woke. "Dad what is going on why are there wires attached to me." Cali said. the doctor says "you  cracked your head open then passed out and broke your arm when you fell." when she looked at the tests it says i have a really bad concussion stay in bed. "i'm kinda wobbly" says Cali the tardis says to take these pills and stay in bed i will take you to your room. says the doctor i will tell jack your awake in your room. "i will come and cheek on you i will also ask jack to keep an eye on you so u don't get out of bed. and remember don't move understood." says the doctor "dad can you get me some tea please and i won't move" says Cali "i will never drink that much again" says Cali as she falls back a sleep in her comfortable bed.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:36 pm

(( I'm getting the metal rods replaced in my right arm today because it's been over four year. So I maybe so to replying >.< so nervous because I love my righ arm. ))

Jack awakes on the floor to the side of his bed heavy gasping and sweating as the Doctor walking in.
    " Jack I need you watch after Cali for a bit I don't want her moving from her bed today. I have to fix up a strict in the console for the TARDIS..... Jack?"
    " Down here Doc." Jack said slowly pulling himself up and popping his back into place.
    " Before you ask Doctor I'm fine. I just had a small nightmare; plus I'm a heavy sleep so I didn't realize I fell on the ground ."
    " Okay Jack. Now go do what I told you. If you need me I'll be in the working on fixing wires and hoping the TARDIS doesn't zap me. "
    " Okay Doc. " Jack said turning around and walking to Calis room.
    Pulling up a chair against the door and sitting in it just in case she tried to leave if he fell asleep.

Jack sat there staring the the wall and sometime his voted mumipulator on his arm before finally going to sleep getting the rest he needs.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:44 pm

"hi jack how are" says Cali very sleepily and nervous. "can you help me to the bathroom i need to go" says Cali. "the doctor walks in with food eat Cali you need food" "OK dad i will after i go to the bathroom." says Cali "i have a headache and dizzy can i have some ibuprofen."
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:54 pm

(dont worry my uncle has rods replaced every 2 years in his back he moves around still)
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:32 am

Jack moves his chair over after waking up. " Down the hall on the left passed the library." Jack yawned and got up the stretch. " I'm going to put a shirt on i'm getting cold." Jack said walking to his room and putting on a white under shirt and walking back to the chair in Cali's room and sitting back down.
    ''Hey Doc if your going to give her food will you don't mind and get me some?" Jack said yawn
    "No go make your own food i don't work for you." The Doctor said walking out and going back to the console.
    "Ianto would.." Jack mumbled...
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:53 am

"jack he forgot water can you get me some or i can get up and get it " says Cali but i still feel a little dizzy and where is that ibuprofen  wont drink that much again Cali picks up the food her dad got her and ate it. "who makes turkey in the middle of the summer" says Cali
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:01 am

"I do!" The Doctor said making Jack fall off the chair in laughter.
    "It wasn't so funny Jack."
    "No but the face you made was." Jack laughed slamming his hand on the ground.
    "Ugh. Harkness just stop!" The Doctor said crossing his arms glaring at him.
    "Uhh.." Jack slowly got up and sat in the chair wiping the tear from laughing.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:08 am

im feeling better jack and dad says Cali dad can you leave my room please 
    the doctor leaves the room and  shuts the door jack can we go out some time Cali says nervously
    oh my meds better take them 
    picks up bottle of whiskey here jack you can have it im done drinking for awhile
    Cali is writing in her diary 
    i finally asked jack out im so happy
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:18 am

" Um okay I'll take free alcohol!" Jack said grabbing the bottle opening It and taking a swig.
    " it sucks now because I can't die. That's it's hard for me to get drunk." Jack says closing the bottle and setting it on the floor next to the chair.
    " Yeah I was 19 when I had my first hang over. Worst one I had. But not as bad as being drug. " Jack says with with a smile
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:56 am

((wait this is the before what I wrote))

" Wait what?!" Jack said in shock my the young girl .
    " You want to go out with me? Me of all people... Well isn't this awkward. " Jack said rubbing the back of his head.
    " I'm still having nightmares though of Iantos death. And he just died not even a week a go. Do you know what that's like when some one you love dies! I will tell you one thing everyone I date dies!" Jack said with the last sentence all serious. Then sitting down. (( now it's tje pair I wrote before))
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:56 am

"first of all im not young i am over 1000 years old plus today is my birthday jack im older then you are and i cant die i regenerate i change my face. i wont die. and im sorry about lanto died im so sorry. o the doctor regenerated and ran after me saying he has no daughter. i yelled your name." says Cali she starts to cry hand me that water. her hands start to glow turns out the master was hiding in the tardis in the storage room "she whispers i love you jack kill that mother fucker for me and my dad i told you we don't die we change " and then regenerates.

Last edited by patrickbain on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:09 am

(the profile pictures what she looks like now but more real)
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:45 am

" I may have been buried under Cartiff for 1000 year by my brother and I maybe 2435. But what the bloody hell is going on!" Jack running out out of the room so he wouldn't burn from the yellow glow of the time lord.((. Remember Jack has never encounter a regeneration for him the Doctor just changed))
    Jack runs down the halls of the TARDIS to the console to where the Doctor was working on the ship.
    " I don't know what's wrong with your daughter she just randomly regenerated you need to go to her. I in the other hand was told the Master used the rift to aboard the TARDIS so I'm going to kill that mither fucker for torturing you and me for a year on Valient. " Jack said loafing his gun and running back down the halls.
    "Jack! What?!" The Doctor yelled throw down his stuff and ran to Cali's room.

The TARDIS help Jack find where the storage room was so he could really see what Cali said was true.
    " Where the fuck are you..." Jack whisper hoping to him self leaving the door open for some light because he didn't know where the light switch was.
    Walking past crates of stuff Jack assumed that was very old cared for things of the Doctors.

The door slowly shut behind him as Jack tried to make a run for the door, but could see were he was at all.
    " It seems you were afraid of the dark freak. Just not anymore now that I wasn't there. Oh and dont even try to run. The door is locked from the inside your Doctor neither his daughter can get you. "
    " Show yourself!" Jack yelled as he heard the Master chuckle like it was a game.
    " I have hinder this storage room so if they try to find to the TARDIS will take them to another room. " The Master said laughing.
    Jack screams with anger shooting off in the direction where he hears the Master but hits nothing.
    " I have night vision freak! What about you!" The Master said not as a question but really as a game to torture with Jacks mind.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:17 pm

(( just do what ever u do when the doctor comes just let me right my scene with the master))
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:56 pm

"Dad do you remember me" says Cali with an Irish accent. "Yes Cali i remember you sorry for running after you". says the doctor. "jack seemed scared when i changed" says Cali. Cali walks out of her room to the console room.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:45 pm

"I don't think has ever seen a regeneration? Know that you say that he probably didn't know what to do..Come one let go get some chips." Said the Doctor walking out of the room to the Kitchen.

Jack get throw at the door by a struck of blue lighting slamming him in the wall away from the door.
    "Ahh! What the hell was that for!'' Jack said clutching his stomach.
    "Fun." The Master replied grabbing Jacks shirt and pulling him face to face so he could see the evil glare in his eye.
    "Your the one who's the freak, not even a true time-lord." Jack laughed with a humph! As the Master slams his body to the ground.
    "Show your self coward! Always so scared from the Doctor you hid in the dark." Jack said with sarcasm. The Master let the lights turn on only to a dim barely so it was barely able so see.
    "How about a game for you this time. Its called I shot you and win. The rules are easy stand there and i get to shot you." Jack said quickly pulling out his gun and firing just as the Master zaps a lighting bolt at the bullet making it bounce back at Jack.
    And with a scream he fell to the floor from the pain as the bullet hit his chest.
    " Oh i like this game.." The Master said grabbing the gun from Jacks hand and shoot it at Jacks feet. making him hold in the scream in agony.
    " See now you can't run..but where shall i put the the last 3 bullets?"
    "Stop..."Jack said with a growl in his voice as he tried to reach for the Master.
    "Oh yeah thank you freak." The Master said shooting a bullets in Jacks hands.
    But Jack just help back the scream in his stomach because knew the Master to well that he just loves sound. anything to get rid of the drumming.
    "Know where does the last bullet go? What do you think?" The Master said kneeling down and stroking his hair with the gun.
    "Up your ass.." Jack said with a harsh tone.
    " No.. Maybe i''' just save it. For when i really need it." The master said setting it down on the crate. and looking back at Jack with a smirk that had fire in it.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:53 pm

"does he know the gantlet that can kill a timelord is in the storage room in the top box to the right" says Cali. eats her chips and says "i want some fish with my chips no not that fish fingers and custard cravings never had that before"
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:01 pm

(make the master make jack mad by threatening the doctor and Cali)
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:43 pm

" Cali ! You knew the Master was on my TARDIS and you didn't say anything. " The Doctor said quickly standing up.
    " Where?!" The Doctor said running to the door.

" Oh freak never changing. Just the same on you waiting for your Doctor to come sweep you off your feet and take you anywhere. Eww the sound of it puts a bad taste on my tounge. To bad I know right at this moment your "Doctor" is on his way looking for you. To bad his about to in the worst pain in his life. And his daughter well I think I would just keep her as a pet." The Master smiles as he stroking Jacks face.
    " If you try anything I will kill you.... With my bare hands." Jack growl snapping his head away from the Masters touch.
    " You still remember Valient. I can see it in your eyes. The fear you had when I had your body under mine. " The Master said trying to play with Jacks mind.
    " Don't you even try to mess with my brain!" Jack said grabbing the Masters neck and strangling him.
    " Freak!" The Master yelled as he grabbed Jacks hand and putting pressure on his wound making him let go.
    The Master grabbed the gun and slammed it in Jacks stomach cutting him open.
    " Have fun freak! " The Master said reloading Jacks gun and walking out the storage room.
    " I'll be back for you later. And you know what I mean freak. " The Master said walking away.
    " Get back... Here ... Don't you... Dare hurt them!" Jack tried to yell as the bullets wounds in his hands and feet made it hard to move when ge tried to grip his stomach that was pour blood out of him.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:23 pm

"i did not know at first you know i have a rare glifreyan gift when i can see past my eyes i just saw him he is in the storage room betting up jack" "that mother fucker kidnapped me when i was younger trying to kill you i want him died i hope he fines the gantlet in that crate. she runs to the storage room with the doctor.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:05 pm

" Here take this with you. We need to split up and find them. Just take my sonic you take the right hall I'll go left. Meet back here. Okay. " The Doctor said running down the left hall until he found Jack in a storage room.
    "Jack!" The Doctor said running over to him and kneeling over him. As jack was still screaming in pain.
    " Doc... Just leave me I'll just die and come back later you know this. Just kill him already. " Jack said gripping the Doctors shirt with his cut open hand.
    " Yes I know but, I hate to watch you die it's not right for a person to go though that. "
    " Doc just go!" Jack said trying to shove him away with what energy he had left in him. The doctor go up and walked out of the room whisper "I'm so sorry. " before he left to find the Master.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:15 pm

"dad i have my sonic lipstick i dont need your sonic" says Cali

Cali screams as she sees the master having horrible flashbacks "long time no see Cali while time to kill you then your father." says the master Cali hiding her hand behind her back. then she brings here hand in front of her shooting the master with a time lord gantlet. but it did not work on him. "you bitch i need to teach you another lesson Cali" says the master and takes out the sonic laser as dad show up but turning and shooting Cali with the aging setting but it did not work he does not have anything genetic of mine . she starts to shoot him over and over again with it until  he gets designated "there its over" says Cali
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:32 pm

The Master disappear randomly. And the Doctor picks up "dead" Jack not caring that he was now covered in blood. " I'll be back I'm going to put jack in the medical so he has time to heal up. " The Doctor says walking away caring Jack to the medical bay taking off his cloth down to his boxers and putting a new pair of cloths on the table. And the doctor walked back to his room to take a shower and change into his blue suit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:35 pm