Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

4 posters

Just Another Adventure For All of Us

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Just Another Adventure For All of Us Empty Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:02 pm

( I calling being Jack Harkness so if anyone wants to start this go right ahead. XD And plus you can be anyone you want and do what you want in this role-play that's really the point! Just felt like starting this one because no one has posts sence last year. But if you want me to start this I will... Just message me. )
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Just Another Adventure For All of Us Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Call* ( sorry about if their is any misspelled words I'm failing at life right now and dont know why. )
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Just Another Adventure For All of Us Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:46 am

i am the doctor
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:48 am

yeah!
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:49 am

you are and this is the tardis
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:09 am

In the galactic bar Jack sat there at the small table in the corner of the the room slow sipping on this whisky. He knew he would be drunk soon after the 12th shot of the hard drink. though he still watched all the different aliens came and gone to the bar. Thinking to himself about everything going on. He didn't want to head back to Torchwood at the time and get yelled at by Gwen because of the liquor in his breath however, he had to head back some time.
    Stumbling up he walked out of the bar and head down a alley way.Not really knowing what he was doing do to the fact of the alcohol in his system he fell against the wall and on to the floor passing out behind the 51st century bar.
    (patrick this is where you come in)
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:18 pm

hi jack how are u
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:50 pm

(sorry cos i fell asleep)
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:29 pm

the saver runs into jack then falls over i get back up helps him up and says sorry i did not mean to do that looks at his face and recognizes him and says o my god jack how are you doing jack want a drink ill pay or we can have them in my TARDIS  you are already drunk
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:44 pm

"No thank you.." Jack said as he slowly got up ,but stumbling "I had enough for my body to handle". Jack looked up at the Doctors daughter confused for a second. Then realizing who she was. "Oh Jenny!... I don't know if i'm right??" Jack said as he grabbed his head and collapsing on to the cold concrete.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:49 pm

no i am the saver not jenny but i like that name come sleep at my tardis i have greasy food so you wont have a hangover please it will be my honnor
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:50 pm

( yo jack is passed out partick)
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:58 pm

picks up jack and takes him to her tardis and lays him in a room with food next to him so he can eat when he wakes and three ibuprofen and goes to bed
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:24 am

About an hour later Jack awoke in the Medical Bay. Looking over with a hangover messing with his brain and grabbed the medicine; gulping it down and then getting up. He walk to the main frame to see the Saver. "Hey.. Sorry about what happened. ''
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:40 am

its fine the tardis took off by it self. trying to go back to London not working *TARDIS doors open* unit your under arrest both off you. Points guns in our face DON'T MOVE says one of the officers *the doctor walks in and see me* wait shes my daughter Cali or The Saver is what she goes by now and Jack how are you. Dad what is going on why are they arresting us. WHAT DID WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confused
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:33 am

(lol cant add little faces)

" Oi! Quiet down a little won't you." Jack said standing at the top of the stairs. It took him a while to realize though that UNIT and the Doctor were in the TARDIS. " Oh Doc!" Jack said walking down the stairs as the UNIT soldiers points their guns at him. " Hahaha.. You think a gun would work on me." Jack smirked." Jack.." The Doctor said as he gave Jack a cold look but jack just grinned at him.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:02 pm

U.N.I.T took us and put us in a cell but first knocked jack and i out so we don't know where we are. One hour later i wake up in a dark room with a officer in the room and he said i stole the tardis from the doctor and it is a illegal so i explained to him that i am his daughter and thats my tardis. he did not believe me and luaghed
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:07 pm

( just assume to always check the rp and reply)
    Jack looked up at the General with a smirk. " What are you looking at Harkness!" The Genreal said with a harsh tone. " Come on General have a little fun." Jack said pissing off the UNIT leader; with the General kicking him in the stomach and pulling him up to his feet and throwing him in the cell across from were Cali was and locking it. "Your under arrests Captain Harkness for messing with a UNIT General!"
    Jack didn't reply as he sat up and brushed off his coat. " Well I guess I can just hit here.. Thank you for braking my rib I enjoy that. " Jack said with sarcasm.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:40 pm

good one -general walks in my cell hits me with his gun and breaks my nose Cali screams in pain hits her again- Cali hits him back and finds out they did not take her sonic and runs over to jack and opens the door -general gets up and runs after us they have the key or my Dad does.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Jack gets up and walks up to the cell door. " Hey! General. If your going to beat someone up. One it better of hell not be the Doctors daughter! Two pick on someone your own size! And let her go she didn't cause and trouble!"
    The General looked around and walked over to Jacks cell and grabbed Jack though the cell. " What are you yelling about freak!" The General snapped.
    " Don't call me that!" Jack said pulling at the Generals arm ; slamming the UNIT leaders head on the metal bars. Knocking the large man out.
    " Cali help me out of here and let's go find the Doctor. "
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:12 pm

(( Patrick if u have a phone what's your # tell me on robloxs so random people don't get in on this site.))
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:19 pm

btw i will meet you on oday at 5 in the doctor who game
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:39 pm

(( I didn't write the last thing Logan did)) (( That asshole is like a mini Master. Sorry Patrick))
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:45 pm

(its fine im use to kids i have 5 nieces) Cali uses her sonic on the cell and gets him out she seys search the pockets for the tardis key. then lets get out of here
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:46 pm

(its fine im use to kids i have 5 nieces) Cali uses her sonic on the cell and gets him out she says search the pockets for the tardis key. then lets get out of here with my dad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:00 am