Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

4 posters

Just Another Adventure For All of Us

The-Master
    The-Master

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 19 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by The-Master Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:11 am

Shut up! Both of you! Or i'll make you end up like your freak of a boyfriend! Dead.. * I grin devilishly and walk up to* I don't think your father would appreciate that... Now would you my precious Doctor..? * smirks as I glance over at him*
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 19 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by Amonettebiaz Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:30 pm

"Master you kidnapped me when I was young you have no right to tell me to shut up" Cali I says
    "Cali go Into the tardis before you kill him or he kills you" the doctor says
    Cali picks up Jack and walks in the tardis. Lays Jack in the infirmary.and see he is still alive
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:58 pm

You can't fix dead things my lady. * I grin glancing at the doctor* Hello there my precious Doctor.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:06 pm

"i can I will give up my immortality" Cali says to the master
    " Cali don't" the doctor says
    Cali gave her immortality to Jack
    "I don't want to live for ever" Cali says
    I can still regenerate I am only on my fourth" Cali says with a pause
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:38 am

I said shut up! * shoots blue lighting at you* How about i just end you right.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:50 am

Call starts regenerating "dad say the words" Cali says with a grin on her face
    she changes its "it's done"
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:12 am

I will not have anymore of you incoherent bastards get in my way! Even you Doctor. * I snap. Glaring over at the man*
    I killed that pet of yours. How does that make you feel?
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:01 am

"he has my immortality now I dont need it I and your the damn bastered" says Cali
    "You want me" the doctor says "leave my daughter alone"
    "I'm going to my room" says Cali
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:49 am

Oh Doctor. I have always had you... I am the Master. * devishly grins * I don't care for your daughter. Nor my pet if it manages to still live. Just everything that you ever loved crushed. That's all I want.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:55 pm

The babies start crying because of all the noise "shshshsh" Cali says quietly.
    Cali walks out with another time gun behind her back so he can't see "you don't scare me any more" Cali says summoning her tardis
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Jack gasps back to life grabbing the medical bed as he sat up breathing heavily.
    " Dying that long kinda hurts more.." He says out loud to himself. As he slowly getting up. Feeling like he has a hangover. He walks out the door of the medical bay claping onto the door staring over at the Doctor and the Master.
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Oh look who came to join the party. The freak... You keep the pet all along Doctor... So sweet. * I smirk walking pass the Doctor gentle gliding my hand along his coat as I walk pass and towards the Freak. *
    Miss me?
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:07 pm

Cali's tardis landed she walks in with the kids and grabs a time rifle and shoots him in the chest freezing him in time for 30sec
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:21 pm

" Miss you? That would be the end of me Mr. Froze-o " Jack smirks as he slowly falls to the ground still holding on to the wall frame of the medical bay.
    " My dead organs are still trying to regain themselves back to heal... " Jack smiles
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:39 pm

* I growl wrapping apart the ice and braking out. *
    You think this is funny Freak. * I grab his and pick Jack up but the neck and throw him into the medical room. *
    I'll deal with you later pet. Right now I have unfinished business to attend to.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:51 pm

" Ok so you want to play like that my tardis is a war tardis" Cali says the console says weapons charging
    "I will put you in a time freeze or a time loop if you don't back off" Cali says
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Feisty one you are. But I didn't come hear to play games. I came to make a deal. No tricks no need for weapons. Just talk.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:13 am

" Ok talk" Cali says
    "Five minutes" the doctor says
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:51 am

Well.. let me say..please. I have nothing left a-and I promise that i will not hurt the pet. .............
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:20 pm

"he's not a pet" Cali says pacing around
    "talk master" the doctor says
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:18 pm

I am talking. Don't you see my lips moving and verbal words are coming out. * I smirk twiddling my fingers*
    Like I said. Just let me stay I promise I will not pull anything. I just got a little upset with the fre-... Jack.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Jack coughs. Spitting the blood out his mouth and slowly getting up out of the pile of glass that broke after hitting it.
    " Suprised the prick called me by me name. " Jack smirks wiping the blood from his mouth an walking out of the med bay.
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Haha. Of course you have a name. You just act like an animal... And it displeases me.. * I glance over at Jack and grins ever so slightly*
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:07 pm

( you play such a good Jack. I'm enjoying this. And I really am grinning as I say this. )
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:15 pm

( Why thank you. I do try. :3 I like your Master )
    " Thanks for the comment.. I guess." Jack looked away gainning shivers down his spine hating that grin the Master gave him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm