Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

4 posters

Just Another Adventure For All of Us

The-Master
    The-Master

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 20 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by The-Master Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:22 pm

( Are you hitting on me though role play? /: )
    Jack you fear me? I see it. See if I was still cruel I would enjoy it... But I feel bad.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 20 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:31 pm

( maybe? XD )
    Jack growls at him glaring at him. " Kill yourself. " Jack says softly and walks back down the hall to his room.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:04 pm

" Why now realize we always win" Cali says with a grin on her face.
    "Why" the doctor says
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:20 am

I don't understand why all of us winning has to do with anything. I'm just asking if I can live with fellow galifreians. Were all family. * I smile looking over at the doctor *
    Like I only tried to find a cure to help Jack on Valient... Just it had measures... And I'm sorry. I take back everything I have done.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:31 am

Jack stops in the hallway before entering his room. Hearing the words coming out of te blonde mans mouth. As he turns and glares over at him.
    " You call that curing?! Torturing me for a whole year! That's how you find a cause to stop things!" Jack snaps marching back over to them getting in the Masters face.
    " You ever say your sorry for that and call it a cure... I will kill you. And I will not hesitate. " Jack growls and grabs him by the shirt.
    " You try me. And I swear I will... I'm fine with you here but if you pull anything I will snap you like a twig. You hear me?!" Jack says tighting his grip. ( what clothes you wearing? Is it 2005 crazy master with blonde hair black hoodie and pants and red collar ? Or suit )
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:11 pm

( First one. And jeeze you have a dark side /: )
    I hear you loud and clear Captain. * I put my hands on his trying to get out of his grip by moving his fingers *
    Your still as feisty as I can remember though Jack. * I smirk *
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:36 pm

" Get your fingers off mine before I brake them." Jack growls bending the Masters fingers backwards. " Dont ever try to get cuddly with me. I see you trying you bastard. " Jack snaps and drops te blonde man to the floor.
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:59 pm

You didn't have to throw me to the ground... * I get up and dust of my hoodie* You need to learn some manners my dear friend.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:19 pm

"I am going to my room i have kids to take care of" Cali says with anger in her voice
    "go Cali you need to your mad" the doctor says
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:09 pm

" I'm going to take a nap.. Haven't slept in a couple days. " Jack says rubbing the back of his head and walking off to his room.
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Ooo can I get a room. Pretty please Doctor. * I smile *
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:46 pm

"Please don't dad I have a bad feeling" Cali tells out thew the tardis
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:58 pm

" It's fine! I'll kill the bitch if he tries anything!" Jack yells from his room.
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:02 pm

I said I would stop all that stuff. Promised. And you can let Jack kill me if I pull anything. * I smirk *
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:59 pm

" Fine you can stay in the basement master" the doctor says
    "ok I won't kill him" Cali says with a fake smile
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:19 pm

When did you get a basement...?* I smirk. And stopping before I make a snarky comment *
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:20 pm

" We have had a basement" the doctor says with a grin
    Cali shows him to the basement "enjoy your stay" Cali says
    " Cali be nice " the doctor says
    "i am being nice"
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:51 pm

So rude. I'm trying to be nice and it seems that all you can say is sarcasm. * I smirk following along *
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:54 pm

" ok shut up before" Cali says stopping herself
    "Cali go" the doctor says
    " ok fine" Cali says showing the master to his room and walking to her room and goes to bed
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:56 pm

( wow you seem very cold and "loving")
    So I live in the dark corner of the home. Thank you for the welcome home feeling...* glares into basement room *
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:02 pm

( Lol )
    " Seems like they still got a grudge against you" Jack says walking down the hall and leaning on the wall smirking.
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:06 pm

I know you still do. Just I know your training pays off solider boy. * I devilishly grin turning around to face face*
    Home welcoming doesn't it seem like....
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:12 pm

" Well I wouldn't put it that way.. I'm just not going to be a dick about it because you can easily kill me. Just with a snap of fingers. " Jack says trying to have a normal conversation before snapping and throwing punches at the man infront of him...
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:17 pm

You do have a point. And that is true. If I really wanted to "play" with you I could of already did that. * I smile walking closer to Jack*
    And you know that.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Jack glups, trying to back away but just slamming himself against the wall.
    " I know. " Jack softly says glaring at the man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:34 pm