Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

4 posters

Just Another Adventure For All of Us

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Jack walked around the UNIT leader and grab the Generals gun and put it in his holster. "We still need to find to the Doctor or we can split up and i find him and you get the TARDIS." Jack said fixing the head set on his ear. "I'll call in Gwen and Ianto to come clean up the place and erase there files." Meet me back here okay. And please don't get captured." Jack said with a smile; turning on his mic.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Cali finds the tardis takes her spare key out and looks around for the doctor she finds him standing at the tardis console he says you made it out alive but broke your nose let me take care of that and walks over to her. first we need to find jack and hope he didn't get caught unit calls jack from tardis phone and says he is in the tardis. we are on our way back. lets move you have my key dad. -he hands it to her- unit is standing were we where they are looking for us. Idea knock them out no need for guns. through a brick at their head and says there. takes one of the officers guns and says now there's a need but i probily wont use it and uniform. uses sychpaper to making it look real.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:20 am

Jack walked around the UNIT building disgust."Okay Gwen.. You better be here in 20 minutes with the files..Yes i'll be gone but bring the files back to Torchwood i'll check them later." Jack finished his call as he turned the corner and only to get shot in the head by the last UNIT solider as he hear his call go off from the Doctor. Jack was only about 10 feet away from the TARDIS.

The bullet shot could be heard quietly though the TARDIS as the Doctor looked up from the console and ran for the TARDIS door. "Jack!"The Doctor yelled shoving the solider out of the way.
    "Leave!" The Doctor yelled with the rage of the Oncoming Storm. Making the UNIT slider drop his gun and make a run for it.
    "Its okay..." The Doctor said softly as he picked up Jack and cared him into the TARDIS and set him down on the console floor.
    And the Doctor went back to working on the TARDIS.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:21 am

((Patrick try to write the rp like how i do it, it will help u get better at it))
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:35 am

"what happened dad" says Cali with a frightful sound in her voice she threw the gun down and runs over to him the last unit soldier come in shooting his gun Cali pulls the gun out of the holster and shoots him in the chest not meaning to. she kicks the body out out of the tardis then realizing a bullet hit her in the arm
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:00 am

Jack gasps; quickly sitting up. " Looks like your up." The Doctor said padding him on the back.
    " Wheres my gun?"Jack said looking a his holster confused.
    "Well UNIT tried to get in baby and CALI shot them which i disprove of...." The Doctor said glaring at her. "Know go to the medical bay and have the TARDIS fix your arm." The Doctor said as he helped Jack up. "Thanks Doctor" He said wiping the bloody off his healed head.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:40 am

((So on roblox.com i was playing as CaptainJackHarknessx
    And so I saw this guy write kiss me baby and all of a sudden I start righting fluff about this guy Jake(guys name) and Jack and everyone is like loving it in chat and he does to but right as I end it he flips out then friends me (and my friend wishing that be my bf)and I get off line with the screens full of " love it , XD , lol, hot , wow , eww!, <3 and omg doctor who "))
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:34 am

Cali tosses the gun at jack and goes to the medical bay. she pulls the bullet and yells FUCK ow out of her arm and puts a bandage on it. Cali yells to the doctor go to London i need some whiskey. the doctor says I remember when you were to young to drink. i learned from Jack dad Cali says.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:36 am

(ok 1:00 am going up to a small town 2 hours away stayed till 4 am then got home at 6:00 am i had to help my aunt pack at 1:00 am i was so tired)
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Jack look over at her with a grin and then back at the Doctor who was displease and glaring at him. "Sorry. " Jack said quick getting rid o tje expression on his face.
    "Cali I would take advice from me unless the Doctor says really it's good. My habits aren't the best... Neither are the Doctors though ." Jack said with the last sentence quite. " Heard that." The Doctor said shoved Jack a little with his hip.
    Jack laughed as he was pushed away from the timelord.
    " Yes learn all from the great and all timelord. Not from a human who has lived 2432 year. The Doctor is all so wise. " Jack chuckled making the Doctor stop what he was doing and slam Jack against the outward brown pillar; glaring him in the eye face to face. (kissing range :3)
    " Are you drunk Jack?" The Doctor asked with the smalls tone of the Oncoming Storm. "No but I would like you and me to be." Jack smirked with sarcasm. The Doctors looked at him for one more second then to turn back to the console. Rubbing his hand in his spiky brown hair.
    Jack looked over at Cali with a smile. " Yeah go get some. There is probable some in my room; down the hall in the right the room right after the Doctors,"
    "Third one..." The Doctor quietly said.
    "What. You can't have the TARDIS do that Mr. Grumpy"Jack said running up the stairs to the hall.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:09 pm

((why does it highlight some words))
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:17 pm

((OMG PATRICK put a user picture im the only one with one... ))
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Dad where is my tardis says Cali. i moved it out of the base to London. i locked it so people wont get in says the doctor looking at Cali with a grin. wait jack i have some whiskey in my peruse it is bigger on the inside can you grab it for me. i forgot i bought some. says Cali. the doctor yells at Cali for saying that. you should not drink says the doctor yelling. i don't drink all the time just when i get shot or i'm depressed. Which is both of them today. the doctor brushes up against her arm. OW!!!!! yells Cali echoing through out the tardis.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:24 pm

"Oi' let me see your arm ill patch it up." Jack said walking to the medical bay."We can use alcohol to disinfect the wound." Jack say looking over at Cali to follow.
    (( So is ur character going to have a reltionship with anyone because i dont care who))
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:27 pm

(she has a crush on jack but to scared to ask him out)
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Thank you jack says Cali looking all nervous like she does when ever she is around him but he never notices. Did you grab my whiskey i need a drink. he did that on purpose says Cali. we where never super close to each other he never stayed in one spot says Cali i had a better one with mom. i have glasses over there dad walks in she turns away
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:34 pm

(how do u add a profile picture)
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:35 pm

(Go to profile and look for the pic thing in avater) Surprised
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:12 pm

Thank you jack says Cali looking all nervous like she does when ever she is around him but he never notices. Did you grab my whiskey i need a drink. he did that on purpose says Cali. we where never super close to each other he never stayed in one spot says Cali i had a better one with mom. i have glasses over there dad walks in she turns away.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:14 pm

"Doctor! I'll just bandage she up and i assume that we could head to some planet?" Jack said stitching up the Doctors daughters arm and wrapping it.
    " I though we could go some where i have being floating around the vortex." The Doctor though. Making Jake smile as he left the room to go to his and lay on his bed.
    "Now for you Missy.. You will not be having any alcohol on my ship: and here is your key back." The Doctor said patting her head with a smile and walking back to the console. Razz Razz
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:19 pm

hey i'm going to help to help my dad with the tardis. did you see Martha in the base. says Cali but she really goes to her room and grabs her whiskey and takes a swallow with out a glass and sighs depressingly. he'll never notice me says Cali. she falls asleep 1 hour passed she wakes up with an empty bottle. jack is sitting in her chair. o you scared me jack says Cali said
    "why are u in my room."
    "what is going on"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:54 pm

((SHIT IT ERASES WHAT I WROTE!!!IM REWRITING IT AGAIN.. And dont rp for me im warning u ))

Jack sat there laying on his bed thinking, realizing his fist was turning white from thinking about that week with 456 he had to deal with.
    "Jack."The Doctor said causing Jack to jump from not knowing the Doctor was in his door way.
    "Yeah Doc?'' Jack said getting up and rubbing the back of his head.
    "Go eat some food i presume the alcohol is still messing with your system." The Doctor say then walking back to the console before he stopped that the sound of Jacks voice."Doc. Don't you need to eat to sometimes you rarely do."
    ''I guess i could get some chips I do work a lot." The Doctor said making Jack grin.
    "What are you smiling abut Jack?"
    "You sounded like Ianto there for a second. Always working." Jack said with a smile but then it fading away.
    "I'm so sorry."
    "No its okay Doc. I know you couldn't be there."
    ''Jack you had history with the 456 i couldn't interfere I can't rewrite the past."
    " You know Doc i have nightmares every night of that day. With Ianto in my arms dieing and i can't do anything but tell him 'I love him' and then we die,for me to wake up with him dead in my arms...How do I live with that Doctor tell me?''
    " You just do Jack. I do all the time."
    " But-" Jack was cut off by the hug of the Doctor; letting him know it was okay.
    " Thank you.'' Jack said as the Doctor let go. "I'm hungry lets go get some chips." The Doctor said as he walked down the hall to the kitchen.
    "I'll go see if Cali wants any food also okay Doc." Jack said but the Doctor didn't reply which meant he was eating already.
    Jack walked down the hall to where Cali's room was which was a little farther then the Doctors and Jacks and was on the left. He looked in to see that she was asleep so he sat there and waited not wanting to be rude and wake her up.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:39 pm

jack was sitting in the chair when i awoke i'm still a little drunk stumbling when i get up. jack i'm going to the kitchen and eating while trying to drink a bit more. why are u in my room jack u scared me Cali says with a bit more nervously then last time they talked. while blushing and she quickly runs out of the room stumbling down the hall to the kitchen.
    the doctor walks in the kitchen and sees me standing there are you drunk says the doctor. Cali says a little not as much then last a couple of hours ago
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:13 am

Jack didn't say anything and went back to his room really not wanting to get food. After having t think about that day losing Ianto.
    The Doctor finished his food realizing Jack never came to the kitchen like he was told to. So the Doctor got up ruffling Cali's."Make sure to have some bread so you don't throw up okay." The Doctor said leaving the kitchen with a bowl full of the rest of his fries.
    "Here.''The Doctor said setting the bowl on the bed next to Jack then turning to leave.
    However, Jack grabs his hand pulling him back to him to sit together facing away from the door.
    The Doctor was silence with confusion as Jack sat there next to him putting his head on his shoulder softly as tears ran down the Time Agents face.
    '' Shh.." The Doctor said rubbing his back.
    " It was only 2 weeks ago that it happened Doctor i though you should know." Jack said as the Doctor took a chip from the bowl an ate it.
    " I know but I here for you. And so are others Jack you know this."
    "Yeah.."Jack said putting his arms around the Doctor as they sat there in silence of the barely visible room. Sad ((feelz))
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:36 am

Cali knocks on the door and walks in and says "i'm going to bed i'm going to try to sleep off this alcohol and have greasy food ready in the morning i would prob have a hang over night dad night Jack" she goes to her room and falls over hitting her head on the wall. Cali said shit so load he he the doctor runs out of the room looks at her bleeding head and looks what i tripped on a peace of mettle fell. off the ceiling. he walks back in the room holding me and says "she cracked her head open and she is unconscious" and Cali starts to shake and makes noises as if she hit her head really bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:47 pm