Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 8 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:45 pm

" Will stop saying that!" Jack said his voice tone going angry. As he pulled Damien into his lap so he could look at him. " Just stop sayin your worthless. And don't deserve any thing... You may have had a horrible time in the past. And can't leave its nightmare. I know your feeling. But you can't keep running all your life alone. Sometimes you need someone to just run with. " Jack said holding the side of Damiens head for him to look at him.
    " And I do care about you. And yes I do care for Python to. but I love you. " Jack said seriously.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 8 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:47 pm

"Y-you love me?" I say looking at him with tear stained eyes and tears on the verge of dropping.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:08 pm

" Did you not listen to the speech I just made. " Jack said saracticaly.
    " Like come on your so emotional all of a sudden. " Jack laughed as he lowered his head and kissed him. Even if it was awkward because he was kissing him upside down.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:10 pm

I kiss back.

"Its just I can't stand Python. I realize you care about him. That means I will see him and that will bring up memories that I don't want to remember." I tell him. "I love you Jack."
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:19 pm

" Then I wait tell your not around. " Jack said smiling.
    " And your with me the whole time he can wait. " Jack grinned as his kissed the side of Damiens neck mostly giving him a hickey.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:20 pm

"I just don't like the idea of sharing. I could wipe my memories totally of him but then I would still be sharing." I tell him. I moan while he kisses my neck.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 pm

" You two in your no sharing policy. It has to stop. You both keep fighting over me like I'm prize to be won. " Jack said as he stopped for a second. And the going back to kissing and nipping at his neck as he played with Damiens hair.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:53 pm

"You aren't a prize to be won Jack. I just don't like him the thought of him makes my blood boil." I say moaning. "What could I do to not think about him and you when you are gone with him?" I ask
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:35 pm

" I don't know. Get a job. Work for time agenty... Wait no scratch that. John would probably try to take you for his own. " Jack said stopping as he grinned at the bruises he left all over Damiens neck.
    " Why do you hate Python so much. Like yeah I see he has the bad boy thing going and your all sweet and gentle... Is it because of that?" Jack asked as he hugged Damien.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:37 pm

"I told you he raped me and abused me and cheated on me. Isn't that enough?" I ask him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:49 pm

"Oh. Well then now I see why... Well then. The Master did the same thing to me to try to get at the Doctor and Martha. " Jack said as he nudged the side of Damiens cheek.
    " Im sorry babe. "
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:51 pm

"That is why I can't stand him. Jack I am sorry about the Master I didn't know." I grabbed his arms and kept them wrapped around me.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:15 pm

" We both then have thing then that happen to us then. " Jack said layin his head on Damiens shoulder.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:21 pm

"This is why I get angry or emotional thinking about you and him together. I just think he will do the same to you too." I say leaning up to kiss him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:32 pm

" I have dated worse. And I don't think that would happen. " Jack said.
    " I really like you. A lot. I know sometimes I mess up and I do things that make it seem like I don't care but trust me... You're my world. " Jack smiled lifting his head of Damiens shoulder.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:34 pm

( mah fav qutoe. I made Jack say it because it works prefect there. )
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 pm

"That means a lot Jack. I love you and couldn't help it if I lost you I don't know if I could handle it." I tell him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:06 am

" I can't die at least." Jack joked. " I could last a beating. I was in both world war 1 and 2. I have been tortured and have tortured. That's just what my life is. I'm the crash dummy. " Jack said laying his head back on Damiens shoulder.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:09 am

"No. I mean lost you to him. As in you choose him over me and lose your love for me." I say looking at him. I poof us to my bedroom. "Please just say you won't leave me." I say to him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:16 am

" Wow calm down there tiger. You have to stop jumping to conclusions." Jack said getting up and leaning against the wall close to the door.
    " Last time someone told me not to leave. I endded up being put on a leash that was bolted to the wall so I could leave. " Jack said freaking himself out a little.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 am

"Please don't leave ok. Thats all I ask. So come here" I say giving him my best seductive face.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:30 am

" Maybe. I can't make promises that I wouldn't sleep with others. it just who I am. ( Python >Very Happy ) " Jack said grinned as he saw the look on Damiens face.
    " Is that the best you can do babe. " Jack teased as he walked over to the man.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:31 am

(( >;D ))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:35 am

"Hey if you have a problem with that I will just get up and walk out of the room." I say starting to get up.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:43 am

" I don't have a problem. I just can't really work with it. I'm no good at relationships. Or anything really. I have changed and keep changing time. Time and the fact that I can die. " Jack said grabbing Damien's shirt glaring at him.
    " And your the one who told me not to walk out. And look what your doing. " Jack growled as he let go of Damien's shirt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:25 am