Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 7 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:24 am

"Jack. I'm sorry about that. But there is something I need to say." I look at him unbelieving as I said the words I promised myself I wouldn't say.

"I am Ianto Jones." I say looking at him. "Thats what I was called when I was human." I looked down. "I probably shouldn't be here." I got up and walked up the stairs to my bedroom and locked the door.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 7 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:48 am

"I knew I shouldn't have said anything." I started to cry. "He probably hates me now."
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:06 am

Jack sat there for a second shock and surprise. How is it possible that Damien was Ianto? Jack was there when he die. Held him in his arms crying telling him he loves him. And now his back?
    Jack raced up to Damiens room grabbing the handle but realizing it was locked.
    " Hey Damien talk to me please you can't just hide yourself away. Honey open the door. " Jack said calmy as he pressed his face up against the door.
    " Please. "
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:10 am

I get up and unlock the door and run back to lay on my bed.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Jack opens the door and walked in and sat on the side of the bed.
    " Hey. Do you want to talk about it? Because I'm pretty sure this means you already to everything about me. " Jack smiled as he placed a hand on Damiens leg.
    " Unless you forget when you change back."
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:29 pm

(( lol I'm in class but I don't give a shit. ))
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:40 pm

(( I didn't know California makes shadow students still do work. I'm British I should be doing math if this isn't my high school!))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:41 pm

((Ok)) "I am sure you have questions Jack" I turn over and face away but grab Jack's hand and held it tight.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:48 pm

" Yes I do!" Jack asked excitedly.
    " So is it still possible to remember are relationship when you human? Or um.." Jack asked as he climbed behind Damien and laid behind him wrapping his arm around him still holding his hand.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:11 pm

"I still remember some things. Like when you kiss me I remember the way you made me feel" I say to him holding his arm. "Is that all you want to know or do you have more questions?" I ask.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:43 pm

" Do you remember dying with me up again the 456 as you suffered in my arm?" Jack asked with sadness in his voice as he nudged his head into Damiens neck.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:48 pm

"No. I can't remember dying. I wish I could Jack." I look at him and look him in the eyes. "Jack. I missed you and I wanted to tell you.. Im sorry I didn't."
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:06 pm

"I would see why though. You don't have to be sorry. " Jack said. " I'm glad that you can't dying though. " He smiled
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:09 pm

I kiss Jack and pull him close.

"Your not going to leave me right?" I ask him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:19 pm

" Depends if your going to dying on me again. " Jack laughed. But forgetting to tell him how he had or really has a liking to Python also.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:21 pm

I get up and run out of the house and down to the pond at the park.

I sit down and fold my knees to my chest.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:29 pm

" Was it what I said?" Jack yelled as he watched Damien ran out of the house.
    " Fuck!" Jack said as he laid back down on the bed.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:35 pm

"Why do I run?" I ask myself. Is it because I don't deserve love? I don't think that I do. Maybe Python was right. I am worthless.
    *Flashback*
    "Python don't walk out on me please!" I say desperately trying to get him to sit down. "I love you!" I say

"YEAH?! Well I don't love you. You are nothing but a worthless slut." He says heartlessly "Your pathetic"
    He walks away..
    *Flashback end*

"I am pathetic.. I am." I say aloud.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:55 pm

" Come on Jack go find him. " He said to himself. Walking back down stairs putting his shirt back on. And walking out the door looking for Damien. As he walked down the block.
    " Damien!!" Jack yelled as he walked the block.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Still sitting and hearing footsteps approach.

"I don't deserve Jack." I say aloud. "Why would I deserve love?"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Jack saw Damien sitting over in a park.
    " Damien! Hey why did you just run out on me?" Jack said standing right behind him.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:11 pm

"Its because I don't deserve you." I say. "I am just worthless"

I don't look up. I can't look at him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:41 pm

" Why are you lying to your self. You do deserve me. Hell I shouldnt have a lucky guy like you. " Jack laughed. As he kneeled down behind him hugging Damien.
    " You don't even no the things I'm thinking I want to do to you. " Jack whispered in Damien.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:42 pm

(( I'm being kidnapped because I have my coyote and fox tail on me.. And people want to pet them. ))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:51 pm

"I feel like I don't deserve love. Like you don't care for me." I said grabbing him and holding on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 am