Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 23 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 12:31 am

" Damien you can't leave me! I'll go with you. " Jack says getting up and grabbing Damiens arm.
    " Please.... I lost you once and I can't have that happen again. " Jack whines a little tighting his grip on Samiens shirt.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 23 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 12:36 am

I look at my brother.

"Can Jack come too please?" I ask him.

Master: "Fine the pet can come but do make sure he is house broken." He says walking in.

I pull Jack inside and the Master takes off.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 12:46 am

Jack growls at the comment and then crosses his arms not really wanting to be there where the Master could kill him. But he needs Damien.
    " Do I at least get a room?" Jack asked really hoping he does.Do to the fact he lived on a hard cold floor for a whole year.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 3:36 am

"Give him a room" I told my brother. "Make it have every thing that a penthouse would have."

Master: Glares at me. "Whatever to service my brother's pet." He said as he was imputing coordinates to Gallifrey.

"Good." I say.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 4:25 am

" Wow I'm surprised..." Jack smirks but it quickly fades. He knows the Master is going to play his game with him. And will turn "his" room into what ever suits his needs of torture. He knows it's come. Just when? His use to it which fells weird on his stomach... Or is it just his insaintly finally braking? Hoping ?
    The grin comes back in his face as he realising something.
    With Damien more powerful then the Master he could take his revenge... But why? There's no point.. Or is there.
    Jack shacks his head trying to get thoughs things off his mind. As he just looks around at the tardis.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 4:29 am

"Jack go find your room. I have important matters to discuss with my brother." I tell him

Master: "OOh this should be fun." He said giggling as the TARDIS was trying to find Gallifrey.

Jack walks out and I look at my brother.

"Brother do you really believe Gallifrey is there?" I said getting closer to him and looking at him hopefully.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 5:00 am

Jack explores the halls of the Tardis looking for his room. Until the Tardis actually leada him to "his" room.
    He opens the door and walks in seeing just a normal bed you would see in a mental hospital. A night stand and a book shelf. He looks down at the two bowls on the ground next to the bed one bowl saying "Freak's Food" the other bowl saying "Pets Water". Displeases Jack grabs the two bowls and throws them down the hallway.
    " At least it's not a cold hard floor. " Jack says to himself as he laid down in the bed. As stared at the dresser.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 11:09 am

Master: "Yes I believe it. I know it." He said taking a step closer to me.

I look at him and he grabs me and pulls me in to kiss me and I kiss back shyly.

Master: "Whats wrong brother?" He ask me pulling away just a little bit.

"I haven't seen you since the Academy.. I don't know if I can kiss you like I used to." I say then he pulls me in for another kiss and this one was longer.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Jack rolled over on the uncomfortable matress. Huddling up in his coat and stared at the wall. 'I can take this. This isn't as bad as Valient. Just... With Damien now. ' Jack told himself in his head.
    He would go to the end of the universe for Damien and he knew it. But his past is stopping him.
    Jack sat there there thinking for a bit more until he decided to get up and wander off some more until the Tardis would end up taking him back to that room or the console.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 2:27 pm

The Master pushed me down and we kept kissing.

"Brother calm down. Its not like you haven't kissed anyone recently" I say gasping for air.

Master: "I haven't kissed anyone since Lucy and your pet." He growls at me.

He pins me down and starts to make out with me more.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 2:46 pm

Jack explores around until he finds a kitchen. His surprised that it's all fancy like a five star restaurant. He walks in and grabs a fork off the table and a thin slice of chocolate cake he sees in a container.
    Sitting down at the table he helps him self to the piece and puts the plate in the sink when his down.
    Leaving the kitchen with the fork. Fiddling it in his mouth still tasting the chocolate on the metal.
    Until he wandered back to the console. He stopped and stared at the two on the floor, ripping the fork from his mouth he ran over there shoving the Master off Damien and stabbing the timelords shoulder with the fork.
    And then stopped and backed off. Releasing the Master from his grip and slid off. Still sitting on the ground and a little bit sorry for what he did. But he couldn't help but feel sorry the habits of Valient rushed over him and he got scared of what he did and knows his going to die for it.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 2:53 pm

"Jack! What did you do?!" I say getting up and running towards the Master. "Are you ok?" I ask pulling the fork out.

Master: "You need to keep better control over your pet Damien!" He says getting up.

"Sorry I don't know what came over him." I say glaring at Jack "Why did you do that?" I ask him. I wave my hand over my brothers wound and it heals.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 3:00 pm

" Because his the Master... And for that split second you know he deserves it. " Jack said smiling at the fact he would actual pull it off.
    Jack sat there looking over at Damien. Surprised that he was just agreeing with the other man.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 3:44 pm

"Jack don't look surprised. I seriously want to know why you stabbed him? He wasn't even doing anything wrong." I say sitting down. "I love you Jack but why? He is my brother." I tell him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 4:00 pm

" I don't know. My anger and thoughs came over me. And I though he was attacking you. " Jack said feeling sorry now because if Damien.
    " I'm sorry..." Jack said softly looking away a little ashamed he made Damien feel bad.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 4:16 pm

"Jack. Its ok." I come to sit by him and hear the TARDIS land.

Master:"We're here." He said and he left further into the TARDIS.

"Jack. Humans aren't allowed on Gallifrey so I have to leave you here." I say getting up and walking out.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 4:39 pm

" Wait. Your leaving me with him?!" Jack says with a horrified face.
    " Damien!" Jack yells but it's no uses he already felt the Tardis.
    Jack gets up and runs back to his room and slamming the door behind him.
    Turning around he sees the Master already sitting there on his bed. Jack frozen standing against the door. He knows what's about to happen, he stabbed the guy in the shoulder with a fork for all that matter.
    " Hello Freak. " The Master says with a grin as he rolls his lip.
    " Hi...." Jack try's to say trying to avoid a real conversation.
    " Are you going to give a an apology from what you did? Your choice. " The Master says with no tone of anger or sarcastism.
    " You deserved it. And you know it. " Jack growled at him.
    " Oh. Do I know. When did you start making the rules?" The Master raised a brow and got up walking over to Jack. " I make the rules and you know that. Rule 1: I never ask twice..." The Master grins as he grabs Jack by the neck and slamming Jack into the floor in the middle of the room.
    " Now sit Freak!" The Master scowls at Jack as he looks up at him glaring back.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 5:19 pm

I hope that Jack is ok. I wonder going into the Citadel of Gallifrey. I also believe that the High Council will help with the UNIT thing.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 6:34 pm

'Well,' he says, dismantling his Windsor knot with a twist of his fingers, 'On your knees.'

There it is; hard, bright fury. Jack grits his teeth and stays still. He won't be a mindless toy, like Lucy was, he won't beg. He has nothing he's willing to give, he needs to be pushed.

The Master's face gives away nothing. Then his fist is buried in the roots of Jack's hair and his head is yanked viciously down. Jack's hands claw and pull at his wrists in instinct but the Master only uses the leverage to drive his knee into Jack's groin. The pain twisting hard in his stomach, his vision swimming with the intensity of it, Jack lands on the floor, curled and defensive.

'You can't have forgotten the rules that quickly,' drones the Master's voice, 'Rule one: I never ask twice.'

It's dark, behind Jack's eyes, the floor hard and unforgiving. His head pounds with the effort of keeping silent as the pain reaches a crescendo. The rough, low tones of his voice are forcing his mind somewhere small and hopeless; the words dragging him there as if to mock him for thinking he could ever leave.

The floor suddenly lurches beneath him, tossing him weightless, and Jack's eyes snap open - they're somewhere else, now, the furniture and block colours lost to cold metal beneath his back, a room so small it's almost claustrophobic. The Master digs through a filing cabinet, his eyes hard with concentration.

A tangle of leather lands on his chest; belts, all well-worn and smooth. The Master's hands make quick work cinching them around his limbs, through the bottom of the waist-high surface he's lying on, and the echoing ache is gone to a clear rush of adrenaline.

By the time he's made sense of it as the TARDIS, her psychic interface building and re-imagining her interior, he can't move. His breath comes hard as he watches the Master slam open and shut each drawer of the cabinet and finally take a red box from the wall.

'A first aid kit?' Jack says, warily, finding his voice steady and true like an old comfort, a lighthouse in a storm.

'I've had worse,' admits the Master, and selects a glass syringe; he pierces an ampoule of liquid and draws up the full volume.

Drugs. Jack doesn't like those; coming back to life doesn't always get rid of them. 'What's that?'

At first he thinks the Master isn't going to tell him, hand pressing down tight over his bicep, but he squints at the bottle and says, 'Vercuronium bromide, apparently. Primitive anaesthetic, Earth I'd wager. One step above magic potions.'

Jack is suddenly equal parts confused and relieved. 'Anaesthetic?'

The needle goes smoothly into his skin and is discarded with a chink of glass on concrete. Jack flinches at the pinch. 'Disappointed, are we? Dear dear, Jack.'

'No,' Jack says, refusing to think about that small, tiny part that thought he deserved--and suddenly his chest feels heavy, his limbs sluggish.

The Master's tie hangs loosely off one sleeve, dangling in his field of view, and then it's tight over his eyes and knotted across the bridge of his nose for good measure.

Jack's heart starts to pound. Breathing is increasingly taking effort; the air stuttering and skipping into his lungs no matter how he heaves, never quite flowing deep enough.

Then his muscles stop working altogether.

Choking, panicking; his chest burning and constricted with the need to breathe, Jack tries to yell, to scream, but no matter how hard he thrashes nothing will respond. Maybe the Master's figured it out after all, some kind of cure and he just let him--but bright dots are flaring behind his vision, his consciousness is slipping away, and he's dying.

Jack has no idea where he is. His lungs crush his chest with the urge to draw a deep, first breath but he can't move; can't breathe or see. He tries harder, but he feels crushed under some colossal weight and no amount of strength will move it. He realises he's dying. Terrified, he clings on to the fading rush of thoughts, to life, but he's suffocating already and it's too late.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 6:50 pm

After some time with the High Council I make my way down to the TARDIS again and grin as I think of how glad Jack is going to be when I tell him that the UNIT problem has gone away and that he is the only human allowed on Gallifrey. I have so much to show him.

I get to the TARDIS and find that the doors are locked. Strange I thought. Why don't I just poof to Jack? I lift my arms and a swirling cloud of smoke envelopes me and I disappear. I find myself in a room next to an unconscious Jack.

"Jack!" I scream and sit by him checking his pulse. "Oh thank god I found you." I poof him into my TARDIS infirmary but when I lift my arms nothing happens.

"What?" I say trying again and my brother steps out of the shadows.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Jack trus to look up at Damien but collapse dead for the time being.
    " Hello brother. You like my work of art. I was just getting started. If you want to watch I'll be happy to let you join. " The Master grins bending over and placing a hand on the side of Jacks cheek watching the dead men and then smiling up at Damien.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 7:10 pm

"Brother he is in my TARDIS infirmary. You will never see him again and as for you. You said that you don't like dying?" I say to him. "I will have it arranged for you to live forever. Never moving never doing anything. A silent watcher. You will be entombed as a statue never to be freed unless I decree it." I tell him waving my hands at him and turning him into a statue. At least that still works I thought to myself. Now for a way out;
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Jack wakes up still not able to move do to the mass about of antibiotics injected in his body. He could he was in a new place but didn't know where.
    He struggled to breath his body still not working.
    He didn't want to die again. He closed his eyes from the pain as everything when black again.
    And he faded away again.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 7:29 pm

"Maybe this might work." I say trying for the 23rd time to poof out and it worked I was in my TARDIS infirmary and from what I could feel The Master statue in the Lord Presidents chambers being put into the time vault.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun May 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Jack walks up again but able to breath somewhat.
    He tries to move but it only works slightly.
    " Come on!" He tries to yell but it comes out in a whisper. As he struggles to to move with all the force he had left in him to get up. But slamming back down from his body collsaping.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:15 pm