Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

James Smith
    James Smith

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 5 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:18 am

shrugs and outs my clothes back on "DAMEION YOUR NOT GONNA DO THAT NOW ARE YOU" (sorry can't spell the name right xD)
    James Smith
    James Smith

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 5 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:19 am

Python walks into the kitchen fully clothed "I didn't kidnap you I could show you if you want"
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:22 am

Fuck. I guess they heard me.. I don't want to be here.. I can't stand being in the same world as him.

"Jack I am sorry but I am going to cast a curse to banish me from this world. I hope your happy with that dirty little fucking kidnapper." I say.

I listen for a response.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:23 am

I hear nothing so I gesture and poof away. I appear in a room with a cauldron 3 blocks from my house. I put the ingredients and stir them it takes five minutes for the ingredients to be ready for the curse.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:25 am

" I'm going to help him." Jack said as he got up and walked the kitchen and started picking up the stuff on the ground.
    " Hey I'm sorry about everything." Jack said smiling at Damien.
    " I'll I wanted to do was save you." Jack said getting up and hugging him.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:29 am

Grabs a crystal ball off of my shelf and looks into it seeing what Jack was doing.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:33 am

Python appears behind him with a bang "Listen let me show you I wasn't the one who kidnaped you
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:33 am

" Will you just listen to me you stubborn fuck. " Jack said yelling at Damien.
    " You both are acting like teenagers!" Jack finished saying.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:36 am

SCREAMS

'WHAT THE FUCK I CANT EVEN LEAVE WITHOUT YOU FREAKING APPEARING?" I yell

Smoke simmers up from the cauldron.

"My curse is ready." I say looking at them. I say the curse and purple smoke appears.

It envelopes me and I disappear.

"Goodbye Jack" My voice echoes across the small room.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I find myself in  a land but not the land I intended.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:40 am

" God Damn it. " Jack yells as he punches the wall.
    " Why didn't you listen." Jack yells As he leans against the wall and slides down sitting against the wall.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:41 am

appears beside jack "He's gone"
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:43 am

I look around and the land around me and on for millions of miles was just smoking ruins. What was once left of the Infinite Forest is more than just a cinder now. I hope Jack is happy with my ex. That dirty little fucker probably orchestrated the whole kidnapping just so he could look like he saved me.

I start to walk to my castle far off into the ruins of the Infinite Forest hoping that it was still intact.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:46 am

(I'm gonna wait for Jack to reply before I do anything)
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:47 am

(Fine. Lol This is good Very Happy)
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:49 am

(:3)
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:50 am

" Where did he go through." Jack said raging with anger. As he opened his vortex munipulator. "
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:51 am

( my brain died on me for a second. tongue )
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:53 am

I can't stand him. Even if he didn't have anything to do with the kidnapping. I removed his memories of me... I couldn't have the information I shared with him compromised. I left my memories because I thought he loved me and he just crushed my heart and didn't care that much. I needed the pain.. It makes me who I am.

My castle emerges in the distance and I think. Why didn't I just poof to it?
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:55 am

"I don't know Jack I'm so sorry"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 am

" Ugh! " Jack growled getting up and walking out. As he punches the glass window. Slicing open his hand. And leaning against the car as his right hand ran blood dripping down the car door. Jack not caring about the large pieces loged in his arm.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:02 am

Python follows him out and looks at his hand "I'm off I'm sorry till next time Captain" Python salutes then walks towards the warehouse
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:04 am

Not meaning to telepathically communicate because his link with Jack is still there but fading fast.

I bet that Jack doesn't even care about me. He is never going to find me in the Enchanted Forest.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:10 am

" This is why I can't have anyone. They either die or run away. Like both of you. " Jack smiled like an insane person.
    " Like I said. You all just die in the end anyway. " Jack yelled.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:13 am

(( Wizard you live in London? ))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:17 am

I look up at my castle gates and see that it is untouched. Protection spells still in place. I sit down.

I miss Jack.. My curse was one way though... I can't go back and I start sobbing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Just then back in the 51st century a crystal ball appears in front of Jack showing him me sobbing and I say "Jack I'm sorry. I just can't stand you being with my ex.. I overreacted and now your gone!!!!" I cry even harder. Then words flashed on the ball saying Enchanted Forest and coordinates.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am