Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 6 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:18 am

(No I don't. I live in US.)
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 6 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:30 am

(( Oh I guess I'm alone all up here in North Wales. Even though Im in California right now. ))
    " Damien. I told you to listen to me! Both of you to jealous of one other. And fighting over me. I may be one person but I can I have a liking for both of you." Jack said as looked down at his arm all healed and the glass gone. With just the dry blood left covering his arm.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:32 am

I keep on sobbing because I can't hear him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The crystal ball keeps flashing name and coordinates at Jack urging him to use them.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:38 am

" Coordinates! I'm bringing you back. " Jack said typing in the numbers and flashing there.
    " I can have one of you with out the other. Where's the point it that if you just have evil and no good." Jack said standing behind Damien.
    " I like you both. If that's what I'm trying to get at. " Jack said typing in the coordinate to 51 century. " Come on. Stop crying there is no need for it. " Jack said.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:45 am

"JACK!!" I get up and hug him tightly. "He's not with you is he?" I said looking around.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:54 am

" No he wandered back to the ware house even though is a good 20 miles away. But hey the guy has to blow off steam." Jack said clicking a button a zapping them back to 51 century.
    " It's okay. Your okay. " Jack said rubbing the tear off his cheek.
    " I'm here for both of you. " Jack says then kissing his forehead as he still held Damien in his arms. (( I swear Damiens the sweet guy the true love. For Jack and then there's Python. The evil and ruff side. For Jack. And he just loves both of them. ))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:58 am

"Jack its just I cannot be in the same place as him. When he comes back to see you I will poof away no matter what we are doing." I say. I look up at him and pull him down with me.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:02 am

"Why though?" Jack asks confused. As he went along with what ever Damien was doing. " Because your telling me if he walks close to you. You vanish..... So for example if we were to be having sex. And he walked by you would still vanish. " Jack joked.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:08 am

"Yes." I looked at Jack. "He raped me and abused me and cheated on me constantly. I removed his memories and poofed him far away from me what he is doing back is something that scares me. I kept my memories because they made me who I am." I said looking at Jack. I grabbed him and kissed him.

"This is why I can't be in the same area as him. He is evil and cruel. He gets his kicks on hurting others." I say looking down crying again.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:17 am

" Shh. It's okay. Tears are for death and the sorrow of the honored not over this. " Jack softly said as he raises Damiens face and rubbes the tears away with his thumb.
    " Your fine. I'm here. " Jack smiles at him as he kisses him passionately. His tounge exploring the timelords mouth. As he deepends the kiss more. Smiling though because he couldn't help it.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:21 am

(( Damien is good. So Jacks go to " love me passionately and gentle and care " and Python is evil. So Jacks go to " Where going to have a ruff night with bruises and bite marks ( that's a song bruise and bitemarks I love it. ) and kissing until theres blood. ))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:24 am

I smile and kiss back.

"Jack how did you find me?" I ask curiously
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:29 am

" Your orb thingy gave me numbers and I rearranged them into coordinates. I don't know how I did it. " Jack said a little confused at how he took something like random numbers and letters and turned them into coordinates.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:30 am

"I didn't send an orb." I said getting up to try and find my house.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:34 am

" Oh. Then I'm insane an seeing things and just know where to find you. " Jack sarcastically said. As he got ip also.
    " Your house is a block down. Will see it. Your drive way is covered in my blood and the car I stole is broken. All from me. " Jack smiles as he grabbed Damiens hand interlocking his fingers. And pulling along.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:39 am

I hold his hand tightly. I don't know about you Jack. I look up at him and start down the road and reach my house.

"Oh this is an easy fix" I poof the blood away except for a little bit which I stick in a vial.

Takes him inside and starts to kiss him with passion and lays down on my couch pulling him on top of me.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:46 am

" Wow slowly down there tiger. " Jack grinned. As he kissed back. (( I forgot this whole time Jack was shirtless from right at Damien left. XD his coat and shirt are still on the kitchen table. )
    Jack put his tounge into Damiens mouth kissing him deeper and he gridded his waist onto Damiens. And pulling at his clothes.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:50 am

"Jack" I say in between kissing him and grabbing his waist.

"I need to know something. I feel like the very first time we kissed there was something there. Am I wrong?" I ask looking into his eyes.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:54 am

Jack smiles at him looking at Damien with his blue eye waiting for a second and then saying " There always has been something."
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:57 am

I looked at him and I felt my heart skip a beat. "Jack I think I-" I was interrupted by Jack
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:59 am

(( interrupted by jack... I assume you want me to write on. ))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:00 am

((Yes ))
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:02 am

" Love is just a word Damien... It want your hearts tell you that count. "Jack smiled as he poked both sides of Damiens chest.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:09 am

I pull him down and kiss him with enough passion to end wars.

"Jack I love you." I say to him "with both my hearts and that will never change" I pull him down and kiss him some more and grab his hand and holds it. I pull him over and start to cuddle with him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:16 am

"Wow and I though I sounded cheesy. " Jack laughed as he held Damien.
    " You should know I'm not very good with relationships though. Last time I loved someone they were killed. " Jack said thinking about Ianto and the 456. Not noticing his knuckles going white on the hand Damien wasn't holding.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:51 pm