Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 3 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:57 pm

" Why the fuck are people saving Damien for me! I want to shoot the kidnapper!" Jack yelled out loud to himself as he growled and walked on. It was uneasy now that Damien did stop yelling. But that just made Jack worried for the Timelord for what ever hell his is going though.
    James Smith
    James Smith

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 3 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 pm

"Oi jack you do know he's not dead yet right?" chuckles and walks up to him
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:40 pm

" His not?! " Jack said surprised. " He was screaming his head off. " Jack finished saying and rubbed the back of his head.
    " So you found out where Damien was and where this person is holding him up? " Jack asked a little confused.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:41 pm

"yep But you don't want me to help so I'll be off then" Python walks out of the warehouse
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:53 pm

" .....Wait! " Jack yelled running after you and grabbing your arm.
    " If you know where he is then tell me." Jack said glaring at him and putting his gun back in his holistor.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:56 pm

"Come on then" walks back into the ware house and behind some boxes to were a tied up (What's his name) and unconciseness guy is at "there"
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:41 pm

I stirr but don't wake up..

In my mind I can see Jack and remember his lips touch mine then someone walks in and punches me and takes him away. I start to cry.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:03 pm

" Damien! Shh it's okay I'm right here." Jack says as he crouches down. " I don't know where the kidnapper is but we can just leave now and not deal with him. So wake up. " Jack says shaking Damiens shoulder.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:07 pm

"Wake up Damien" I hear Jack saying.

I open my eyes and look.
    "Jack I can't see you. Where are you?" I move my head around.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:12 pm

" Damien I'm in front of you." Jack said putting his hand on the side of his face.
    " Do you know or where the person kidnapped you is? " Jack asked calmly.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:21 pm

"No I don't." I grab Jack's arms pull him down and kiss him.

"I need to get home I have something that will restore my vision." I say trying to get up.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Python clears his throat "when we get wherever we are going to I get that reward I was talking about?" looks at jack then down at Damien
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:28 pm

"You are not getting anything from me or Jack mysterious voice!" I look around.

"Not one thing." I say defiantly.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Chuckles "I helped him get in here and told him where you were so i deserve something"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:50 pm

" No it's okay. But not from Damien. Python you can't do anything to him. " Jack said glaring over at Python. And picking up Damien and started walking back to the car he stole and helping Damien sit in the back seat.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:01 pm

quietly "I wasn't gonna do anything Oi Jack got to cords for where ever your going?"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:20 pm

" Yeah I'm going back to his place now get in! " Jack said hot wiring the car. " I did promise you what ever it was you wanted if you found him and you did. " Jack a mitad. As he started up the car.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:22 pm

"There is an easier way to do this!!" I say but obviously no one is listening.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:42 pm

shurgs and walks over and gets in "Hopefully you know my tardis is still here but drive on"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:57 pm

" I don't care about your TARDIS. I have a blind person in the car that shouldn't be blind so where fixing that first." Jack said zooming off totally going over the speed limit and zooming in and out of cars. Until he got to Damien place.
    " Ha. Seems lime I forgot to close your door. " Jack said getting out and helping Damien Into the house
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:01 pm

shrugs "want some help with him?"
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:02 pm

"Its ok Get me inside please" I say
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Jack help Damien into his house letting him sit down on the couch in the living room.
    " What do you need to fix your blindness?" Jack asked. " Or is it not cureable. " Jack finished. As he looked over at Python confused.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:25 pm

"Jack go to my kitchen and go through the cupboards until you find a little green vial named 'See'" I say pointing in the general direction of my kitchen.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 pm

" Um. Okay. " Jack said as he opened all the cupboards until he found the bottle on the top shelf. And handed it to Damien.
    " Here. " Jack said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 pm