Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

James Smith
    James Smith

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 2 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:01 am

The strange blond haired man walks over "care for me to get that for you?" (fyi I suck at Rp's xD)
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 2 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:34 am

"Um.. Yeah please. the door seems to be busted shut on the inside. And my friends in there." Jack said slamming the door with his body then giving you and moving out of the way for the stranger.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:35 am

the stranger smirks and reaches into his suit and pulls out The Master's laser screwdriver "Stole it from my brother who stole it from his ex wife of a bitch who stole it from her dad/mom" the man then points it at the door and disintegrates it
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:51 am

Jack stops in his tracks. About to keep moving on and go help Damien where ever he is.. As he saw the laser sonic screw driver. And stared backing away from the ware house slowly.Tripping over on his coat slamming into the cement.
    " I know that sonic anywhere." Jack said a little scared at the fact this guy had the 'weapon".
    "Who the hell are you!"Jack growled. As he sat up gaining balance on his sliced open hands from just falling.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:55 am

The stranger does a slight bow "Pythonouss Jorax-Hetamax Octosi at your service" he does a quick look over at him "and I believe your Captain Jack Harkness correct?" he puts the laser screwdriver away "oh and by the way it's not sonic it's a laser
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:49 am

" Yes. I know what it is i was killed with it more then enough times." Jack growled as he got up whipping the blood on his pants. "Know if you don't mind i'm going save my friend." Jack says shoving the guy a little with his shoulder and walking off back t the ware house.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:55 am

shurgs at him then follows him in "With this friend of yours when we rescue him I want something in return"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:03 am

Jack stopped and turned around and glared at him. " I am not giving you anything in return! And I can do this by myself." Jack barked at the man. Pulling out his gun.
    " And there is no " We"." Jack finished saying and marched into the ware house.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:04 am

Python keeps following "please you know you want to" looks down at Jack's ass
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:24 am

Jack turns around slamming his gun in his stomach.
    " You don't know what I want. And right know your just distractIng me as my friend is being tortured by some random guy or girl in there!" Jack growls getting in his face.
    " Don't make me pull this trigger. " Jack said glaring in your eyes with a deadly grin.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:51 pm

smirks "actually I love getting shot whipped cut all the stuff so go ahead" Python then continues walking futher into the warehouse
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:36 pm

"though I would rather not get shot"
    Viperouss Octosi
    Viperouss Octosi

Post by Viperouss Octosi Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:41 pm

"Um what the hell have i just walked into"
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:45 pm

"Brother how did you get into the 51st century I STOLE YOUR TARDIS"
    Viperouss Octosi
    Viperouss Octosi

Post by Viperouss Octosi Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Looks at Python and grins "Viperirin still has her TARDIS"
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:58 pm

"damn should have stolen that one" shrugs "anyways I'm not doing anything though I did steal your laser and tardis... you probley want those back correct?"
    Viperouss Octosi
    Viperouss Octosi

Post by Viperouss Octosi Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Looks at him "what did you do to my laser....you didnt use it for that did you?" my eyes widen "if so then keep it"
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:32 pm

"no not yet" points to a wide hole were a door should be
    Viperouss Octosi
    Viperouss Octosi

Post by Viperouss Octosi Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:36 pm

"Ah" i sigh then hit Python over the head with a metal baseball bat
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:38 pm

falls over onto the cement "ow"
    Viperouss Octosi
    Viperouss Octosi

Post by Viperouss Octosi Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:44 pm

"I was hoping you would be out cold"
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:46 pm

"you swing like a girl though" stands up "now while Jack isn't here or at least his mind isn't I'm gonna go find this friend of his" walks off
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:47 pm

" Who the hell are you!" Jack yelled as he loaded his gun and pointed it a the man who just came from no where.
    " And why the hell did you to show up when I'm in the middle of saving my friend." Jack growled.
    Viperouss Octosi
    Viperouss Octosi

Post by Viperouss Octosi Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:49 pm

"Oh dear i didnt know you were here" i bow to him "Viperouss Jorax-Hetamax Octosi at your service"
    Viperouss Octosi
    Viperouss Octosi

Post by Viperouss Octosi Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:53 pm

"And Now if you will Excuse me i shall be on my to Appleazore" I run off

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:45 pm