Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 19 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 12:48 am

"Please stop Jack" I tell him. "I love you." I look into Jack's eyes and I pull him up kissing him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 19 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 12:53 am

Jack waits for a second and then kisses back keeping his hands on Damiens chest.
    " I love you too.." Jack breaths.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 12:54 am

"Lets go lay down and cuddle ok?" I say to Jack trying to poof us up the stairs.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 1:02 am

"Sure.." Jack says looking at Damien in the eyes.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 1:07 am

I go up to one of the empty rooms and drag Jack down on to it cuddling with him and holding him close.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 1:16 am

" I swear I love you Damien. " Jack smiles snuggling his head onto Damien. Kissing his neck sitting kinda in a ball on Damiens lap.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Fri May 08, 2015 4:33 pm

walks into their room "I'm awake and hungry"
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 5:04 pm

"Go find some food asshat." I tell Python. I look down at Jack and kiss him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 7:46 pm

(( look who's out if his coma. Hey Logan !))
    Jack flinched at the sound of Python voice forgetting that he was there.
    And he rest his head on Damiens shoulder.
    " This is why Unit took me away from Torchwood for awhile and had me licked up do to the fact that I back insane... My mind snapped around the 10 month... And look at me I'm back to the start of that one year in side if my head. " Jack said keeping his arms around Damien.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 7:52 pm

((TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH LOGAN READ THE REST OF EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU REPLY)) I look down at Jack.

"Its ok your safe." I say holding Jack close.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 8:04 pm

" Yeah I get that. Still I would rather die right now and reset my brain... I wasn't "finish" to what Unit said. But I ran away and went back to Torchwood then all those things happened and Unit came back for me. Locking me away injecting me with liquids to make me "normal".. Make me the Captain I was. Do my work and get on with life. Until I broke out and ran away but thus time to hear. And then I ran into you. When you found me.." Jack stared rambling on a thing he picked up from the Doctor.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 8:10 pm

"Jack. I'm so sorry for what they did to you but they will not get you here." I say "I will protect you with my magic." I tell him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 8:15 pm

" They know I came to the 50th century. However, I'm surprised they haven't broke down your door saying there looking a rouge Torchwood solider. " Jack laughed trying to change topics.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 8:17 pm

(( god don't have to be so rude to Logan Slade... Bitch was in a "coma" ))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 8:21 pm

((Oh LOL OK He still needs to read it))

"Well they can't I have shielded the house." I say to Jack. "As long as we are in here they can't get us." I tell him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 8:24 pm

" I can't stay in here forever. " Jack sarcastically says as he gets out of Damiens lap and sits up right next to him.
    " Plus if they do come for me I'll fight back. " Jack smiles.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 8:26 pm

"I will fight with you." I tell him. "My magic is powerful." I reach down and grab Jack's chin and pull him into a kiss. "You won't have to stay here forever."
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Jack smirks. Kissing back with excitement and passion.
    " They can't win this war." Jack said over Damiens lips then kissing back again. Holding Damiens cheek into his palm.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 8:39 pm

"They will never win this war." I say passionately kissing Jack putting my left hand on his lower back and my right hand on his upper back pulling him in.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Jack let his tongue explore Damiens mouth as he started biting at his lower lip. Climbing on top of him as he slowly pushed Damien onto the bed more.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 9:05 pm

I opened my mouth a little more and used my tongue on his tongue as I lie on my back.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Jack stops and gasps for air panting. As he keep himself only an inch away.
    " Sorry human lungs. " Jack grins as he heavily breaths. And lowers his hands down onto Damiens waist.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 9:57 pm

"Jack what if I told you that I could make you a timelord?"I ask Jack quizzically.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 11:11 pm

" I'm okay with being human... I enjoy being me. " Jack hesitated As he rolled off Damien and laid next to him. (( Y are u not talk to me though text I sent a pic of ur drawing so far ))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 12:02 am

"Alright. I just thought maybe you would want your own TARDIS too." I said laughing. "You would need to learn how to fly it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:17 am