Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz Empty For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:24 am

(( WE WILL ME WRITING ARE SUPER SMUTTY ROLE PLAY WITH A LOT OF SEX IM PRETTY SURE.)) Embarassed Laughing Twisted Evil
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:31 am

In the galactic bar Jack sat there at the small table in the corner of the the room slow sipping on this whisky. He knew he would be drunk soon after the 12th shot of the hard drink. though he still watched all the different aliens came and gone to the bar. Thinking to himself about everything going on. He didn't want to head back to Torchwood at the time and get yelled at by Gwen because of the liquor in his breath however, he had to head back some time.
    Stumbling up he walked out of the bar and head down a alley way.Not really knowing what he was doing do to the fact of the alcohol in his system he fell against the wall and on to the floor passing out behind the 51st century bar. ( now I think we should have an order in this rp. It goes me Logan then wizard u to decide because I can going first. )
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:36 am

Damien Lachance an exchange student is walking down an alleyway when he sees a man pass out. Luckily he had taken first aid. I rush over to him and check his pulse. Its at resting rate. No harm in taking him home so he is safe right? I drag him to my car and take him home and lay him in my bed.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:41 am

Jack awakes, flipping out alittle from not being in the same place and reaches for his gun.
    " Where the hell am I..!" Jack starts freaking out however, stopping do to the migrain. And laying back down grabbing his forehead from the pain.
    " 341 years and have never been this drunk. " Jack grunts out loud to himself.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:43 am

I look over at him from my chair.

"Your safe. I pulled you out of the alley. You are really drunk. Did you just say 341 years?"

I looked confused at him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:50 am

" Nevermind. About that. ." Jack complains as he rolls into a ball on his side. Facing the man.
    " How do I really know I'm safe. Last time someone said that to me I ended up being tortured for a year with that person. At this place called Valient. " Kack said glaring at the man.
    Then clucking his head and squeezing his eyes closed from the pain of the migraine.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:52 am

Hands him Ibuprofen.

"Because I am telling the truth. The Master is gone so you don't have to worry." I look at him.

"I don't know who you are though." I look at him checking him out. "Although I do like what I see." I smile.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:00 am

" Wait.. How do you know who the master is? This is the 51th century. That happened in the 21 century. " Jack said confused. As he took the pills and swallowed them. And grinning at the fact the man was checking him out.
    " You don't mind if I set this here. " Jack asked talking off his bulky grey world war two coat and folding it on tje bed next to him.
    " Thank you for the medic. " He finished saying with a slight shy blush.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:04 am

"Well I happen to be someone who was there.. Do you remember the security guards on the Valient? I was one of them but human. I still am. I kept my memories but left my Timelord consciousness... I don't know where it is. Nor my TARDIS." I say.

I grab his coat and hang it up on a hook by the door looking back at him and down to his crotch area. I look back up.

"Your welcome"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:11 am

Jack growl at the though of Valient. And how some of the guards where aloud to " play with him". And him enddig up dead for awhile and the Doctor had to watch.
    Just the small but hateful things coming back to his intoxicated mind.
    " So your a timelord. Well then. Just then I have to tell you something about me then... Well I am 2431 years of age. Buried for thousand years though under the city of Cardiff. Long story.. Oh and by the way. Captain Jack Harkness and who are you?" Jack said grinning as he watched the man look up and down him. Just eyeing him like a candy and a candy shop.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:14 am

I look at Jack. "Pleasure to meet you Captain. Where I am from I was called Rumpelstiltskin but I have a liking for the name Damien." I look at him and sit down in front of him. "I came from a different dimension before the Master took over. In that dimension I learned how to harness energy with words and gestures like so" I pull up my hand and a fireball appears.

I put my hand down. "Jack can I ask something?"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:21 am

" Well that was pretty amazing. " Jack said looking at Damien.
    " Yeah you can aak me anything. Ask away. " Jack joked as he felt the pain killers kicking in even though. His body already handled it do to his abnormal rate in healing thanks to bad wolf.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:23 am

"If I were to kiss you what would you do?" I look at him in the eyes. I then look down at my hands thinking to myself.. *He doesn't want me*
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:28 am

" Well we technically just met. But I would be completely fine with it. You are an attractive man yourself. " Jack smiled. As he raised Damiens head to look at him and not shame away from what he said.
    " It's okay. " Jack said sofly with passion as he looked into the mans eyes.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:29 am

(( I need to sleep but I want to keep writing with you it's exciting. XD ))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:31 am

I look into his eyes and I feel like I could melt.

I hear a crash come from the kitchen.

"Jack, I need you to stay up here." I grab him and kiss him passionately and run downstairs to see what is down there.

When I got down there I was knocked out and taken away in a van with tires screeching.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:40 am

" Oh come on really! " Jack said as he heard the noise if a car drive off. Getting and grabbing his coat and pitting it back on he walked down the stairs with his gun at the ready.
    " People now days. There okay with same gender marriage. But crime has gone though the roof. " Jack said to himself as he open the door and ran outside to the driveway.
    " Time for me to go have him. " Jack said to himself. As he looked at the tire marks and headed off in the direction they go.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:43 am

I am unable to move as I wake up. I can feel the vehicle rock side to side. It seems like they have me under a paralysis spell or something good.

Sends a telepathic thought to Jack "Help me!"

Falls unconcious again.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:09 am

Running down the street Jack follow the fresh imprinted tire marks on the ground.
    " Don't worry I'm coming. " Jack out loud as he receive the message in his head.
    He walked over to a car slamming his hand thorw the window and unlocking the car and getting in. Opening up the hack under the steering wheel and hot wiring the car.
    He didn't care at the moment that braking the glass window did cut open his left and and break the bones in his knuckle. That would be fine later. Right now he had to get back the guy who saved his ass.
    Jack though to himself as he drove off after the van.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:22 pm

I wake up tied to a post. I look around. It was dark I was gagged and bound. I tried to burn the ropes it didn't work. I tried to poof out of here.

"HELP!" I screamed.

"No one can hear you" Said a voice that sounded so familiar.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:43 pm

" Ugh! I lost the track marks. " Jack yelled looking out of the car. And so driving on to the side walk to get around all the cars to follow the rest off oilly track marks.
    " Only if I had my lad rover I could get there faster. " Jack said flooring it on the gas.
    " Don't you worry Damien. I'm not telling you die on me I have had way to many people die. I promise!" Jack yelled wishing he was thelipathic like the timelord.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:57 pm

"Who are you?" I ask scared.

"In due time, timelord. For now you can call me John" He said suavely.

I looked around it was still dark.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Jack rushes though lanes until the trances stop a little ways from a warehouse. The van was stopped there a good walking distances away also.
    Jack got out of the car, pulling out his gun and inspecting the van. Seeing that it was empty. 'Well guess time to explore the ware houses.' He though to himself. As he walked toward the large building.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:20 pm

"HELP!" I screamed. "HELP ME!!!" I stopped.

"What can I do?!"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:50 pm

" Damien!" Jack yelled as he ran over to the ware house. Gripping the door handle but it was lock.
    " It's locked. " Jack yelled slamming at the door with his body trying to brake the door down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:56 am