Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 18 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 07, 2015 1:51 am

" Damien?" Jack says staring at him confused as he rubs the back of his head.
    " Um... Your different. " Jack says still confused trying to take it in.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 18 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 07, 2015 1:59 am

"Do you still care about me?" I ask faintly as I pass out.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 07, 2015 2:06 am

" Yeah and your still the same thing. " Jack jokes as he gets up walks over to Damien and picks him up.
    " I'm just going to get are food to go. " Jack smiles even though he knows his talking to himself. As he cares Damien with him back to the bar. Puts the food in boxes and zapa back to Damiens house. Setting the food down and Damien on the couch.
    " Sometimes though you can be a pain in the ass. "Jack smiles as he sits on the arm of the couch next to Damien and picks up one of the boxes of food opens it up and starts eating.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 07, 2015 2:08 am

I wake up on my couch. I don't know what I look like I think. I run up and into the bathroom and scream.

"NO!" I yell.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 07, 2015 2:30 am

" Damien calm down your still gorgeous!" Jack yells up at him as he takes a bit of his food not movig from the arm of the couch.
    " If you want food I have it. I just didn't get to keep the alcohol though. " Jack jokes as he took another bite of his food.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 07, 2015 9:40 am

I walk out.

"So you still care about me?" I ask
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 07, 2015 11:04 am

" Well I am sorry for shooting you in the head. And to what I see your still the same person.. Just different body. " Jack smirks and then closes the box of food and sets it down.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 07, 2015 7:30 pm

"Different.. appendages." I say grabbing my balls and feeling a bigger change in size. "I don't even know if I can still do my magic" I say sitting down grabbing a burger.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 07, 2015 8:25 pm

" Well." Jack grins watching Damien as he finishes up with his burger and starts eating the fries.
    " We will test out your new body later if we have to. " Jack smirks as he shoves more fries in his mouth.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 07, 2015 8:28 pm

I grab my food and I remember something.

"Jack I have something to say." I say looking at him.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 07, 2015 8:59 pm

" What?" Jack says sliding down onto couch next to Damien.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 07, 2015 9:05 pm

"I am related to the Master." I say and I look away. "After I regenerated I remembered who my family was.." I say looking down.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 07, 2015 9:09 pm

" I can't believe you. Your nothing like him. " Jack joked.
    " What are all time lords related. " Jack smirks eating more fries.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 07, 2015 9:13 pm

I look the other way.

"You don't even know how I am related to him." I say.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 07, 2015 9:20 pm

" No, because your not telling me. " Jack says setting down the box if food and turning Damien to face him.
    " You know I care for you. " Jack seriuosly says putting his arms around Daminen.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 07, 2015 9:24 pm

"I am his brother." I say wrapping my arms around Jack and tears start streaming. "I don't know what made him so crazy." I say.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 07, 2015 11:49 pm

" The Doctor said it was the drums. He told me storys because the Master let the Doctor talk to me as I died. He til me he was never like that and the sounds in his head..... If I wasn't being torture or raped I was left with the Doctor in a cell while he took care or "work".... " Jack said trailing of and he hugged Damien closer.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 07, 2015 11:56 pm

"I hope he is ok." I say snuggling closer to Jack.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 12:04 am

" I don't really ever want to know.... That year still haunts me... I'm pretty sure if he ever came back I would probably just fall under my old habits... The things I had to do and say.." Jack gets up shoving Damien off him and starts pacing around the room.
    " Can we stop talking about this. " Jack said with terror in his voice and shoving his hands in his pockets.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 12:06 am

"Yeah."I say. "I wasn't talking about my brother I was talking about the Doctor." I say leaning in and kissing Jack.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 12:26 am

Jack stops and looks at Damien. " The Doctor has been himself the whole time. He never changed. I would if noticed. Yeah I didn't get to see if every day or week or month but he tried to be himself. He said brave... More then I was. I gave in to everything I gave up. I just wanted to die and be in peace. But I always wake up... Sometimes I feel like I'm back in that cold dark room and then I gasp for air coming back to present day.." Jack says with cowardness in his voice, scared and breathing heavy.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 12:28 am

"Jack calm down" I say standing up and grabbing him. "You are not there and will never be. My deranged brother is gone now." I pull him in and kiss him and hug him tightly.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 12:32 am

Jack still breathing heavily kisses back and then shives his head in Damiens chest tring to calm down.
    " I'm not a "Freak"..." Jack says softly him Damiens chest holding him tightly.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri May 08, 2015 12:35 am

"No your not." I say holding him tight. "I love you Jack." I say and I kiss his head.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri May 08, 2015 12:46 am

" I am one though I can't die.. Just down your head and let the adults take care of things Freak.." Jack softly softly nudging his head on Damien.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:00 pm