Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

Last Timelords

Aetas
    Aetas

Last Timelords Empty Last Timelords

Post by Aetas Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:17 am

The Well-known Doctor The not-so-well-known Dreamer The dead master, and well, me.
    I need you all to come here and say how you.. survived, answer each-others questions, and talk about wibbly wobbly timey wimey... stuff
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Last Timelords Empty Re: Last Timelords

Post by The Dreamer Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:56 am

Okay, I was on the council, but I saw all of them losing their minds. I knew I would soon lose mine if I didn't leave. I am not proud of it, but I ran. I just managed to get away. I knew I had to go where they wouldn't find me. My only answer was the edge. I almost didn't make it and regenerated. I know the Doctor is alive and when I'm not protecting people I'm searching for him.
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:02 pm

I feel like this is some sort of support group. TA Timelords Anonymous.
    Aetas
    Aetas

Post by Aetas Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:08 am

It does feel like that.... I just left right behind you. Question, are you a boy or a girl?
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Girl, but I am such of a tomboy. Never did like hanging out with the girls. Most of the time I was with The Doctor and The Master. Also I hardly ever wear dresses or skirts. I love my jeans, Tshirt, and jean jacket.
    Aetas
    Aetas

Post by Aetas Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:16 pm

I am with you on that one. My picture shows what I wear. Oh yeah, aetas is Latin for time.
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Cool I chose The Dreamer for my name, because I think people need to remember to never stop dreaming. Also dreams use your imagination, and that is your most powerful wepon.
    The Other
    The Other

Last Timelords Empty The Other

Post by The Other Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:55 am

I was like all of you but more. I got too involved I suppose. It was me, Omega and Lord Rassilon who founded the society of Time Lords. It was all Rassilon's fault because he knew he had power and he abused it. Simple minded bigot... so I did the only thing I could, I made sure he didn't get to my power and use it as his own. I killed myself and my atoms were scattered. Of course they came together again as this Doctor fellow. He is me, kind of...
    The Author
    The Author

Post by The Author Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Um. Hi. I chose my name because I love to write, and that's what it means to be an author. My name doesn't really expect much of me, and if I screw everything up, I still won't have broken my promise. Actually, I think if I'd had a name that indicates I help people, I wouldn't be called that anymore. I'm kind of a coward, which, ironically, is why I survived the Time War. I used a chameleon arch and became human. That was fun. No, it wasn't. I don't know why I said that. But I'm not human anymore. I found the watch and opened it. Obviously. Otherwise my name would be Olivia and my hobbies would include sitting around doing nothing, and sleeping. Bleck!
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:27 pm

XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:17 am