Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

4 posters

Two Timelords and the Daleks

The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Two Timelords and the Daleks Empty Two Timelords and the Daleks

Post by The Dreamer Sun May 05, 2013 2:03 pm

The Dreamer spent all of her time looking for a lost friend, and she had all of time to look. She like The Doctor was a Timelord. She had manged to survive because she had seen the council go mad, and she escaped got as far away as she could. She managed to be far enough away to prevent herself from being trapped in the time bubble. She found out not long after what had happened and started looking for The Doctor. Other than the fact The Dreamer couldn't find The Doctor nothing too bad had happened. She had a few run ins with the cybermen, and a close encounter with the Judoon, but other than that it was all good until she saw a Dalek. It saw her and she ran to her Tardis. Just as she was entering she was transported to a white room. She thought how lucky she was to have put the Tardis out of faze. Then she looked around to see a white room, with no doors, or anything.
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Two Timelords and the Daleks Empty Re: Two Timelords and the Daleks

Post by The Doctor Sun May 05, 2013 9:29 pm

The Doctor and Clara were headed down a street of Las Vegas. Clara had brought up that they never actually went- the two of them just ended up in a submarine during the Cold War while trapped with an unhappy alien.
    "Oh yes!" The Doctor hit his head when he remembered. "Alright. You still want to go?"
    "Of course! It was my idea in the first place." Clara had said, looking impatient.
    The doctor laughed, and sent the TARDIS back to earth, to a part of America he hadn't visited in years.
    "This place is awesome! I can't wait until night." Clara laughed, looking around.
    "Awesome. Yes, it is, isn't it?" The Doctor smiled and looked around them. He had a good idea where he was going, so he wasn't looking in front of him. Clara started to say something else and when he turned to look at her, something else caught his eye. Time seemed to slow down when he saw the Dalek pull out into the open. Clara saw it too and gave it a funny look.
    "Doctor, what's-"
    "Clara, run!" He whispered before grabbing her hand and taking off running the other direction. As soon as he'd taken a step, he was stumbling around in an unfamiliar place. Clara was gone, and so was the city for that matter. He was in a bright, white room. The lights were bright- he could hardly tell where the walls met the floors. The Doctor blinked and squinted his eyes against the bright light. He turned around, and saw another person. He could sense she was a timelord as well, so that confused him. He probably knew her...
    More importantly, what the hell was going on, and where was Clara?
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Sun May 05, 2013 9:42 pm

I sat in the room for 10 to 15 minutes until something happened. A man with wild brownish hair, and a confused expression on his face appeared. The man looked around frantically for a few seconds until his eyes rested on me. I could feel the fact that he was a Timelord.
    "Doctor?" I asked hopefully.
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Post by The Doctor Sun May 05, 2013 10:00 pm

"Yes?" All of his thoughts, questions and feelings were channeled into that answer. The Doctor sounded confused, curious, and he definitely sounded concerned. He looked around worried. "Where are we and what is going on? Sorry, I probably know you, what's your name? And lastly, most importantly have you seen Clara. Young girl- human- about-" he held his hand up showing her height "-This tall? Give or take."
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Sun May 05, 2013 10:12 pm

"No I haven't seen the girl you speak of. Doctor it's me, The Dreamer." I was slightly disappointed he didn't recognize me. I had regenerated. I had almost ginger hair, freckles I hate my freckles, but I still have my blue eyes. It was a strange phenomenon on Galifrey, but every once in a while a Timelord is born with a feature like my eyes that stays the same through regenerations.
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Post by The Doctor Mon May 06, 2013 7:24 am

The Doctor looked surprised when she said her name. His mouth opened like he wanted to say something, but he was speechless. "Oh- Haa, of course it's you!" he finally said, breaking into a smile. The Doctor was about to go over to her when he heard a texting noise go off, and it took him a moment to remember that Clara had found the phone Martha had given him all those years ago. She'd made him carry it around because she knew they'd get separated sometimes. Now was one of those times.

Text From Clara:
    Doctor, where are you?
    I'm still in Las Vegas,
    You and that thing just disappeared.

He glanced up at his old friend. "Just a moment-"

Re: Text From Clara:
    I was teleported somewhere.
    Don't worry about me, just have fun.
    I'll be back soon enough.
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Mon May 06, 2013 7:28 am

"So what's new?" I asked. I hadn't seen him in so long we had both regenerated, but I could still see the Doctor I remember in there.
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Post by The Doctor Mon May 06, 2013 7:30 pm

The Doctor looked back at her. "Wha-" he walked over to her and looked her up and down. "What's new? We're teleported into the middle of what is probably a dalek prison and you ask me what's new?" he made a face as though his mind answered his question. "Actually, seeing as its been about a thousand years, that would be a rather reasonable question. So, what's new? I'm about two seconds from dying every second I stay here. You?"
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Mon May 06, 2013 10:56 pm

"Same." I replyed smiling. "I missed you." I said standing up and opened my arms for a hug.
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Post by The Doctor Tue May 07, 2013 6:29 pm

((I can't think of anything to type and I'm bored so I suppose I'll just... try... I realized I was singing that out loud and I still am))
    The Doctor walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, embracing her. He'd forgotten how much he'd missed her over the years- he nearly forgot about her entirely. Well, he supposed that's what happen when you think you've killed all of your own species. He pulled back and smiled at her. Her eyes- those wonderful blue eyes that never changed. He knew it was her for sure.
    "Alright, well, Dreamer, I'd ask you how you're alive but there's much more important things to figure out. Like how to get out-" he reached into his pocket for his sonic screwdriver, which wasn't there. Panic flooded over his face- he'd lost it- wait... oh. "Right... I gave it to Clara so she could..." he trailed off and smacked his forehead, but then he remembered something. The sonic could reverse teleports, Clara could bring him back! Of course, knowing the Dreamer was here he wouldn't- no, he couldn't leave her here. Plus, the daleks would find him again soon enough. If he could just go back for a minute to get his screwdriver and anything else he may need, it would be fine.

Re: Re: Text From Clara
    Clara, I need your help...

The doctor deleted the text before he sent it. No, he'd have to call Clara. He glanced up at the Dreamer. "Hold on, I'm getting help."

He dialed her cell number, and Clara picked up almost immediately.
    "Doctor?"
    "Ah! Clara, good! I need your help?"
    "Wait, where are you?"
    "Um... I'm guessing two million light years away from you... give or take."
    "What was that thing-?"
    "Clara, that thing was the most dangerous thing you will ever see in your life. It is hate in a suit of armor. That 'thing' was a dalek and I need your help."
    "Well how can I help you? I can't fly the TARDIS. It- she doesn't like me in the first place."
    "I know, I know. I need you to reverse the teleport. The sonic can help you with that."
    He heard rustling around as if Clara was trying to find it. "Got it."
    "Good- hold on just a second."
    The Doctor put down the phone for a moment and walked over to the Dreamer. He looked at her desperately. "Whatever happens, I promise that I'm coming back for you. I will get back to you. If I have to die to get here I will. Understand? Although... I doubt it'll be that hard. I just need a vortex manipulator." he gave her an encouraging grin and held the phone back up to his ear.
    "Alright, Clara. I need you to focus the sonic on the place where I was teleported from-" Clara said something, and the Doctor made a face. "No, just point it. Got it? Good. Now, press the big, most obvious button on it- yes the one near the base-" and in a few moments he was back in front of Clara. As was the dalek. Ooh. He'd forgotten about that. While it was confused for a few seconds how it got there, the Doctor took the sonic from Clara and looked at her. "I'll be back. Probably. I just need to deal with something first. Alright?"
    Before Clara could answer the dalek regained its sensed and teleported the Doctor back into the white room.
    "Well that wasn't too hard!" he laughed, turning to see the Dreamer again.
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Tue May 07, 2013 11:23 pm

It felt so good to be in The Doctor's arms again. He suddenly made that I just had an idea face, and started to text Clara, The Dreamer asumed. He then said he was getting help, and she waited and laughed to herself. The Doctor and his new compainion Clara seemed like they were fun to be around. When he put down the phone and walked over she got worried. He told her he would be back, and she belived him she just didn't want to lose him again. He got back on the phone, and all the sudden The Doctor disapeared. The Dreamer stood there alone for about three minutes. Just as fast as he had disapeared he reapeared, and The Dreamer felt relived. "What wasn't too hard?" She asked curiously.
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Post by The Doctor Wed May 08, 2013 6:45 am

"Well, of course I didn't get nearly all of the things I was planning on, but I did get this." The Doctor flicked out his sonic screwdriver, ignoring the Dreamer's question. After he scanned the room, he frowned. "No doors or anything. How will we get out of here?" he wondered aloud, almost to himself.
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Wed May 08, 2013 7:34 am

"Maybe it opens from the floor?" she added helpfully. "If you wanted something sonic you could have just asked," I pulled my sonic watch off of my wrist. He should have known I had it, it was after all a birthday presant from him.
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Post by The Doctor Sun May 12, 2013 9:39 pm

He looked at her watch, and was at a loss for words. "Oh, shut up." he mumbled, beginning to pace. "Alright then!" he said, after using the sonic again. There's no way out, except for teleport..." he frowned. "I have nothing to fix that, Clara has the TARDIS, and the TARDIS has the vortex manipulator, and I have a sonic. Out of all the useful things, why a sonic?" He sat back and thought for a moment.
    "Dreamer," he began. "You know how sometimes I'll give up trying to fix one thing and then I begin to wing it once everything starts happening all at the same time?"
    He waited for her reply.
    "Well, this is one of those times."
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Mon May 13, 2013 8:15 pm

She could tell he was glad she had kept it even if he was slightly annoyed. She nodded her head she could remember multiple times when he did that. When he said that this was one of those times she just smiled.
    "Well I guess we can wing it together," I smiled at him. A few minutes of silence later we head a noise.
    "What was that?" I asked as we looked at each other both knowing what it was. Daleks!!
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Post by The Doctor Wed May 15, 2013 10:29 pm

"Well, we're in a Dalek prison, they've probably come to get us... The last two TimeLords in existence..." Realization flooded his face, and it quickly changed to a worried, panicked look.
    "...Exterminated. The last threats to the Daleks, both in the same place at once. We're here for our execution..."

A door opened. Where the hell did that come from? Oh what does it matter? "The time-lords will come with us!" A Dalek stated.

"Oh? What makes you think that?" The Doctor retorted.
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Sun May 19, 2013 7:27 am

The Dreamer stood tall, and pointed her sonic at the Dalek. "Really you think we'll just go with you?"
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Post by The Doctor Thu May 30, 2013 7:00 am

"Yes, beCAUSE we HAVE the DOCtors comPANIonS!" The Dalek continued

The Doctor looked confused. "Companion? No, I just spoke to Clara a minute ago, I remember, you were ignoring her-" he broke off, his hearts sinking. "You said companions- why would you say companions unless..." Oh, dear. "No, no, no no no! I can't see them again! I've seen their graves- if I saw them again, it would create a paradox!"

"Only if you could touch them," the Dalek rasped maliciously.
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Fri May 31, 2013 7:09 pm

"Doctor?" The Dreamer asked confused.
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Post by The Doctor Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:04 am

The Doctor turned to the Dreamer and placed his hands on her shoulders, and looked into her eyes, almost sadly. "Dreamer- my friends are in danger. Perhaps it makes me weak- but I need to help them. The Daleks- they'll use them against me until I'm dead- and they'll kill them as well. I thought I'd never see them again- the Ponds. But look at where I am now." he backed away from her and turned back to the Dalek. "Alright- you have orders! Take me to my death."
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:16 pm

"Doctor!! No!!" She Raised her sonic watch up and put it on the highest frequency. It stunned the daleks. "I've been upgrading it, come on we have to save your friends."
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Post by The Doctor Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:25 pm

He looked at her, stunned. "How does it- oh, nevermind. How long do we have?" he asked, starting to run down the hall.
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 pm

"Five to six minutes," She responded. "Think you're up for it?" It was more of a chalenge than a question.
    Jack Harkness
    Jack Harkness

Post by Jack Harkness Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:15 am

(Maybe I could come in somewhere? Ianto's dead now, so I can't get caught having it with Ianto by Gwen, so... Frock... Too soon... *crys*)
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:42 am

(Sure you can come in, it could be the Daleks were holding the Ponds and you. Note the were.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content