Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Little 10
    Little 10

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 38 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Little 10 Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:38 pm

" I'll be here waiting. " I say pulling a lever to open the door.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 38 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:39 pm

I walk out to find Jack sitting on the edge of a pond.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:41 pm

( I'll message her. She is probably at boot camp )
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:47 pm

" I have decided to no longer where white boxers and go swim. As you can see there see through.." Jack grins looking over at Damien as he dried his head with his shirt.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:50 pm

I smile and invite him in the Doctor's TARDIS.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:53 pm

" I'm soaking wet you moron. " Jack laughs grabbing his clothes and walking over.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:15 am

"I don't care get in the TARDIS and get dried off. You'll catch pneumonia." I look at him as he walks in.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:01 am

( really like jack can get a cold Very Happy )
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:05 am

" Fine. I'm coming. " Jack smiles. Walking into the TARDIS. " Yes I reneged were the bathroom is you don't have to remind me Doc. And please tell me you still have my room...?" Jack said walking passed not really needing an answer as he headed to the bath room to wash his hair really quickly.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:55 am

( I don't know what that "reneged "is that is suposse to be remember...)
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:10 am

" Room still there. You have yours to Damien. Copied straight from your TARDIS. Unless you would like my girl to custom it to how you feel...?" I smile looking over at Damien keeping my hands on the console.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:41 pm

"I'd like that" I say winking at him and walking into the separate hallway going to go find my room hoping he was following.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 pm

I flip another switch waitig a second. Then run to go follow after Damien.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:51 pm

I keep walking down the hallway hoping to come upon my room as I hear him run down from the console room.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:01 pm

" Your room should be in the first hall. Same side as mine. " I smile kind of directing the way.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:00 am

I follow him into a room and let him describe it to me.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:39 am

" Okay so.. Um right now it's just set to what I always set rooms to. Nice size bed dresser and desk. With a bath room that has a shower, bath tub with a sink and toilet.. It will set to what you want you just have to think about it. Like Jack set his to look like Iantos flat. I just let the Tardis change mine.." I say starting to ramble away. As I stop and look at the empty room where everything is a plain color room.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:22 pm

I grab him and toss him onto the bed with me and lay next to him.
    "The only thing missing is a roof of glass to look up at the stars." I say holding his hand.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:23 am

" I can add that. Just have the Tardis set the room to what you want. " I smile turning my head looking at you before kissing you.
    " Hey remember what we promise in the car during the 1920's. "
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:17 pm

"Ok and yes I do remember." I say kissing him back.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:23 am

" Well I was wondering. If you wanted while the glass window is being scan in... If I could take you up on that offer. Make you feel better.. " I smile sitting up and looking down at Damien.
    " I don't know. It would be something new for me... And um.." I stop not knowing how to explain something I have never done.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:23 pm

"You have never done anything with a guy?" I ask looking at him. "Surly you must have been curious during one of your incarnations." I say looking at the ceiling and then back at him.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:01 am

" I am being curious and I am in a incarnation. " I grin.
    " Never done anything with a guy. "
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:10 am

"Ahh ok." I lean over and kiss him.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:24 am

I kiss you back. Leaning into it.
    " Though mite as well give it a try. I am gonna due some day. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:11 pm