Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 4 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:31 pm

I grabbed it and drank it. My eyesight came back.

"Better" I look at Jack. "Thank you for rescuing me."
    James Smith
    James Smith

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 4 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Python leans on a wall "what were you looking at Handsome?
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:54 pm

I glared at him.

"Now that I have my eyesight back you will leave and never come back for me or for Jack." I said standing up.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:57 pm

reaches hands into suit pocket "Is that a threat?"
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:59 pm

"Your damn right it is" I said snapping my fingers paralysing him. "You will leave me and him alone" I wave my hands and he poofs to a different dimension.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:14 pm

he appears again with a slight bang holding a laser screwdriver "NOW were you threating me pretty boy" winks at him
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:16 pm

"What the hell?" I say looking at him.

"I put you into a different dimension with no way back, not even by TARDIS" I say.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:16 pm

" Oi! Bring him back right now. I'm not a prize to be won. " Jack said sitting down on the arm of the couch.
    " I all ready promised him what he wants. You can't change that. " Jack said looking over at Damien.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:19 pm

"I can't just sit here and watch this happen." I lift my hands and poof down to the bar across the country.

"Give me the usual." I say looking down.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:20 pm

looks at jack grinning "I messed around with my friend's vortex minapultor and bata bing batta boom I have a dimension jumped that doesn't affect anything"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:29 pm

" You two are acting like child. " Jack said to himself out loud. " And you." Jack said pointing at Damien don't make decisions for me. A promise is a promise. I don't know what he wants. But he did help me get in and save to. " Jack growled.
    " And what was it that you wanted anyway?" Jack said confused looking over at Python.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:30 pm

smirks and walks to him "this" leans in and kisses him (he will do anything for sex c:)
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:40 pm

Jack kisses back forcing his tongue in your mouth and then pulls back.
    " Damn. Um... Okay." Jack said clinging to the couch arm to keep balance.
    " I have to say you both kiss every well. " Jack grins.
    " I think I'm okay with this. " Jack said smiling at the fact that two guys both want him. And he does like both attractive men. So it's like a win win situation.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:43 pm

Python shrugs "I don't think he likes me though... wait what did I ever do to him?"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:02 am

" Well I think he thought you kidnapped him. Or his just jealous. But I'm fine with that I can make you both jealous. And I think I may do just that. " Jack grinned at Python.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:04 am

smirks at jack "I would like to see you try"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:47 am

" Okay then. " Jack said smirking. ( Ugh why isn't wizard on I need him )
    " I'll just take off everything and sit here in my boxers and not let either one of you touch me. But kissing fine...." Jack said thinking the last sentence over in his said. Meaning to change it. As he took of his coat really slowly and sexually.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:49 am

Python shrugs "go ahead wont bother me"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:54 am

" See I would just make out with Damien but he would rather just drink at his magical bar. " Jack grinned as he slowly still keep taking his clothes off. Starting with his spenders and unbuttoning his suit shirt.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:55 am

Python smirks "am I allowed to undress?"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:02 am

" Fine. But you still aren't getting any of me." Jack grinned as he stopped talking his clothes off once he was at pants.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 am

shrugs and strips all my clothes off including boxers "there" winks at Jack
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:12 am

Poofs back to my kitchen and grabs the ingredients for a curse that will take me away from this realm and back to where I belong. Obviously Jack doesn't care enough. I just hope he can't hear me. I start to grab the ingredients on my list.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:14 am

" No put those back on. " Jack said staring for a second. " I have to keep my pants in where in someones house that's rude. " Jack said laughing a little.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:16 am

I have one more ingredient and then I will be off to cast my curse. I hope Jack is happy with my kidnapper that little fucker.... I grab the last ingredient off my shelf and accidentally knock over a glass and it shatters on the floor.

"Fuck" I look around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:04 am