Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 22 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 4:23 am

" Open up the screen showing there ship. And try to get a signal on them. " Jack says shoving his hands in his pockets.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 22 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 4:25 am

I do what Jack says and I see another TARDIS.

"Who's is that?" I ask
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 4:28 am

"Masters probably... If he managed to steal or make one. " Jack growls under his teeth. Glaring at the screen.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 4:29 am

"I am sorry I can't do anything." I say looking at Jack. I pull the lever down and land in Cardiff.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 4:31 am

" No! Why are you going to Earth!" Jack says flipping out a little.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 4:33 am

(( why Cardiff are you going to Torchwood 3? ))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 4:36 am

I open the doors and then step out as the other TARDIS is landing behind me.

"Jack come outside." I say looking in. " I am going to roast whoever is following me." I say gathering a fireball and approaching the other TARDIS.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 4:40 am

" Okay. But shouldn't we question them before you kill them?" Jack says confused As he runs out side with Damien.
    " Its not shoot first ask questions later. The Doctor told me that. You can't just go around killing people. " Jack says glaring at Damien.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 4:45 am

"Calm down. I am not going to shoot them. I just have this as a precautionary defence. What if they decide to shoot first?" I say
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 12:42 pm

" If they shoot first I'll be there blocking them from killing you. I can't die Damien. If try to do anything they have to go though me. " Jack said seriously aa he glared at Damien and then back at the other ship.
    James Smith
    James Smith

Post by James Smith Sat May 09, 2015 1:34 pm

(psst who's tardis is it the amsters? or someone elses?)
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 1:53 pm

"Ok." I say.(( I can't talk until I am done with my chores ))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 2:50 pm

I walk up the other TARDIS and I look over at mine. I wave my hands and it dissepears.

"Step out of the TARDIS with your hands up." I yell thinking to myself I sound like the Police.

Out steps the Master and I raise my fireaball up again.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 4:36 pm

" Did you serious not listen to a word I just said. " Jack crosses his arms glaring at Damien. Ignoring the Master not want to even deal with the man.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 4:39 pm

"I am not getting him with it now am I?" I said.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 4:42 pm

" Then calm down. And you two calm talk this crazy brother battle out. " Jack says grabbing Damiens shoulder.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 4:45 pm

"Whatever" I say extinguishing my fireball.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 4:50 pm

" Just talk. I'm done with the violence for one day. " Jack softly says.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 4:53 pm

"What do you want? Why are you following me? The truth this time." I ask the Master.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Jack backs off and sits down on the warm concrete below him. His tired of all the fighting and violence for one day.
    " I'm glade my brothers frozen away. " Jack makes a snarky comment out loud.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 5:04 pm

"You have a brother?!" I say looking at him shocked
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 6:14 pm

" Yeah. He was captured during the war on my planet and was torture. He blamed me for everything. Buried me underground for a 1000 years to take revenge. " Jack smirks.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 7:28 pm

"Wow. Ok." I say looking back at the Master. "Now tell me the truth. Why are you here?" I ask.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 8:53 pm

Jack glared over at the Master who smiled at him then looked at his brother. Jack felt sick to his stomach by the look he was given.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sun May 10, 2015 12:13 am

Master: "I came here for you Damien." He says looking at me. "I found Gallifrey." He says looking smug.

"What makes you think that I would come with you! Gallifrey burned because of the Doctor." I tell him look at his facial expression turn from confusion to joy.

Master; "You really believe that don't you." He said. "Why don't you come with me to see?" He asked gesturing towards his TARDIS.

"Fine." I say "I can still protect myself." I say. I look back at Jack."Jack I have to go. I don't want to believe it but if its true I think that the High Council can help you with the UNIT Problem." I look back at my brother.

Master; "Right! of course." He says grinning evilly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:24 am