Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 30 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 21, 2015 8:49 pm

" Got it!" Jack nods, pulling out his pistol and running over to the mobsters pointing his gun at them.
    " Hand in the air! " Jack growls at them locking his gun.
    Little 10
    Little 10

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 30 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 8:51 pm

I run over to Damien lifting him up putting his arm around my shoulder and carrying him out to safety.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 8:52 pm

I wake up and see the Doctor carrying me and freak out a little bit and wonder where Jack is.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 21, 2015 9:04 pm

" Drop your weapons! I can arrest you but trust me you guys don't want that." Jack grins trying to be intimidating.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 21, 2015 9:10 pm

" Boys take the trash out. " One of the gangsters smirks as they all pull out there machetes shootin Jack down. Tell he was drop dead.
    Then two of the mobsters cared him out though the door throwing him in the dumpster on the side of the building and driving off with the rest of there group.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 9:15 pm

"Where is Jack?" I ask him he is still holding me.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 9:15 pm

" It's okay just stay calm. Jack will be fine. " I say glancing over at the trail of blood over at the dumpster.
    " Damn it Jack.. " I scowl under my breath.
    " We need to go or where going to die. Will get Jack later. " I say grabbing you and taking you back to the car.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 9:16 pm

"Ok. Are you driving Doctor?" I ask feeling faint.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 9:19 pm

" Yes I can drive. We will get Jack when we can. We just cant be here. Not now." I say jumping into the driver seat and starting the car.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 9:20 pm

I start to cry a little as the Doctor drives of fast.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 9:33 pm

" History is getting in the way. We can't change the historical event that's about to happen with those mobsters. Will come back in an hour or two get Jack. He will probably be almost healed by then. " I say glancing over at Damien.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 9:35 pm

I cry harder and think about Jack then I look at the Doctor.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 9:47 pm

" Please don't cry. I have lost to many people for one week... I..I Jack's fine. I can tell you that." I say stopping the car a couple blocks from the warehouses.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 9:58 pm

I pull my knees up.

"I know he can't die I just hope he is ok. And that none of the gang members are having their way with him." I say sobbing.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 10:04 pm

" I'm going to pretend like I didn't hear that last part. " I say looking at him feeling bad.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 10:07 pm

"What do I do?" I ask scooting closer to the Doctor.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 10:11 pm

" We wait. Because the St. Valentines Day Massacre was about to happen." I smile putting my legs up on the dash and crossing them and looking at you.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 10:12 pm

"What about Gatsby will he be ok?" I ask scooting over to sit next to the Doctor.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 10:18 pm

" Yeah. Gatsby is fine for another couple months. " I say wrapping my arm on the car sit to your other shoulder.
    " At least it's night and you can see the stars. " I say looking up though the city and up at the galaxy.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 10:18 pm

"I haven't been to all of them." I say looking up and snuggling up close to the Doctor.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 10:22 pm

" I know you're a Timelord Damien. I can sence it on you. And I saw your Tardis. " I say looking at you seriously.
    " I thought I was alone up there. Then the Master came back and then.. Well I don't know.  But then I met you. " I smile.
    ( Sir I have that feeling.)
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 10:26 pm

"He is gone on Gallifrey now. Probably somewhere in the Time Vaults. I have a mansion there I want you to live with me and Jack." I say looking up at him. (Me too)
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 10:34 pm

" No I can't. I wouldn't be able to handle it. Plus planets need me. And so does my Tardis. Take Jack he would enjoy it. " I say losing the smile from my face going dull and serious.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 10:38 pm

I get up and force the Doctor over on to me.

"I'm not saying that you should abandon them.. just stop by once in a while ok?" I say pulling him into a kiss.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 10:43 pm

I kiss back and then brake in looking at you shocked.
    " What was that for? " I ask saying only inches away from your face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:23 am