Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 29 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Wed May 20, 2015 1:53 am

We finally reach the city and we get to an old abandoned building.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 29 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 20, 2015 2:02 am

" Shit! Doc he warned me about the laws here!" Jack yells grabbing the Doctors sleeve and dragging him Damiens Tardis.
    " He has to have video of what happened in here!" Jack says grabbing the handle to the door surprise to see the ship open for him.
    He runs in to the screen on the console looking at the cameras watching to see what happen.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Wed May 20, 2015 2:04 am

"So why am I here?" I ask my kidnappers.

"Mr. Gatsby. You are here because we are kidnapping famous people for a ransom." They say

"Well lucky you you have the wrong man. I am not Jay Gatsby." I say looking at them almost laughing.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Wed May 20, 2015 2:05 am

" Jack! Can you please explain all of this! The second Tardis and what you're talking about?" I ask walking onto the ship. Looking around.
    " Still like my interior better...." I say to myself softly.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 20, 2015 2:08 am

" Damien's a timelord. Like you. And he was kidnapped. I just watched the cameras. We have to find him! " Jack says turning around looking at the Doctor.
    " Just please help me this once. I helped you and would die for you. Just help me one time. I need to find him. " Jack say worried.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Wed May 20, 2015 2:13 am

" So there are other timelords.... I'll help you Jack I'm just surprised you of all people found one. I.." Im shocked and confused with some enjoyment in my words.
    " Come on then. "
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 20, 2015 2:16 am

Jack runs out if the Tardis dragging the Doctor with him closing the door behind him.
    " The car should be easy to find it's a pretty nice car and a out of normal color other then black. " Jack says looking around as he jumps into a empty car hot wiring it.
    " Come on Doctor. You said you would help out. " Jack smirks as he pats the other sit next to him.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Wed May 20, 2015 2:19 am

I jump into the car sitting in the passenger sit. A little upset that Jack is taking someone's car.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Wed May 20, 2015 2:20 am

"Don't try to fool us! You are Jay Gatsby" They say.

"I AM NOT JAY GATSBY." I scream at them and try to poof out but it doesn't work.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 20, 2015 2:22 am

Jack starts the car and shoots off down the road and though the valley of ashes looking for a nice rich out of place car.
    " Where the hell would they take him in the 1920's!" Jack growls under his teeth.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Wed May 20, 2015 2:26 am

I look over at Jack giving a glare. " If you kidnap someone Jack where would you go.... It's not a trick question. You choose a place people don't go to any more. " I say with a little sarcasm.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 20, 2015 2:28 am

" Why do you think Torchwood 4 is in an abandon ware house.... Oh. " Jack says feeling stupid that he didn't get what the Doctor was saying.
    " Ware houses got it!" Jack smiles as he hits the gas harder.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Wed May 20, 2015 2:37 am

" Check all ware house. Mostly ones that have a car in front of if you're blind." I say
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 20, 2015 2:11 pm

" What do you think I'm doing! " Jack growls glancing at the Doctor. As he speeds down the road. Seeif the warehouses up ahead.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 20, 2015 2:11 pm

" What do you think I'm doing! " Jack growls glancing at the Doctor. As he speeds down the road. Seeif the warehouses up ahead.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 20, 2015 2:49 pm

( sorry it repeated twice )
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Wed May 20, 2015 7:06 pm

"Of course you are. You are wearing the pink suit. There is no other made in exsistence other than his." They say

"Well I am not from here so stop!" I say
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 2:21 am

" Stop the car! " I yell jumping out right way slamming onto the ground and slowly getting back up off the ground and running to the ware house with a car in the distance.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 21, 2015 2:25 am

" Doctor!" Jack yells slamming on the breaks as he watches tue Doctor jump out of the car.
    He turns off the car and runs after the timelord following him to the ware house
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 21, 2015 3:11 am

* the
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 8:09 pm

I back up and look at them as they advance and I knock into a wall of boxes.

"Stop please!" I yell
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu May 21, 2015 8:34 pm

" Doctor! That way I know I heard him. " Jack yells over to the Doctor running to a ware house building. Slamming though the door hoping the Doctor followed him into the building.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 8:35 pm

I fall backwards and they knock me out again.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Thu May 21, 2015 8:46 pm

" Jack stop the people behind this. I'll get your friend. Then meet back here." I say running in behind him.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Thu May 21, 2015 8:47 pm

(I can't do anything.. I am unconscious)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 am