Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

5 posters

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 21 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 2:45 am

"Don't talk to him and don't even look at him. Jack stay in my room I will shield it so that no one can come through except me ok?" I tell Jack sitting him down on my bed.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz - Page 21 Empty Re: For JackHarkness Wizard and Logan XD Are Smuttz

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 2:55 am

" I don't need to be treated like s child." Jack growls not looking up at Damien.
    The Master smiles. " So you did train him." The Master grins.
    " What did you find the poor run away Freak and care for him? Show him love?" The Master smiles at his brother proud of him.
    " That's when you break them. Take there love and crush it. Oh the fun we had right Freak... One whole year. " The Master laughs as Jack jumps up growling at him. With his fist ready.
    " Oh calm down. And sit!" The Master scowls as Jack sits back down.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 2:58 am

"I said don't talk to him!" I raise my hand and fling my brother into a wall.
    "Jack you will stay here I won't let you leave." I tell him stepping out of my room and shutting the door shielding it from anyone where he can't get out and no one but me can get in.
    "Down to the kitchen, NOW!" I screamed at my brother.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 3:02 am

Jack lays down on the bed staring up at the cell.

" Oh brother. What has got into you. I was just joking around with your chew toy. " The Master laughs as hewalks down to the kitchen.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 3:05 am

"I love him. Obviously something you know nothing of." I say glaring at him sitting across from him at the table. "What do you want to talk about?"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 3:09 am

" Nothing. I just came to visit. " The Master grins.
    "Or.. I came back for what's mine. Well was... UNIT wants there Pet back. And if I bring him back.. Well you understand. " The Master smirks as he fixed his ring on his finger.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 3:12 am

"Sucks for you. You aren't getting him back." I tell him curtly.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 3:14 am

" See hears the thing brother. I don't care for the Freak. Just the people who want to turn him into a science project want him back.. Though that does sound fun. " The Master smirks.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 3:16 am

"You, your company, UNIT. They are not getting him back and that is final.. If I have to I will take him this house and everything that we hold dear and go. In my TARDIS." I say getting up as if to get something but sitting back down.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 3:18 am

" See this is the funny thi
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 3:21 am

(( fuck sorry my phone is an ass butt))
    " See there's the funny thing about your plan. UNIT already knew what you where going to do. So how about we just join them out side. They do have your Pet and now there waiting for you. I was just informed. " The Master grins. With so much joy.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 3:25 am

"Nope the don't." I open my refrigerator and walk in shutting the door behind me. I think of Jack and poof him into my TARDIS as I pull the lever for dematerialization.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 3:29 am

" Can you please not do that it's weird." Jack says looking up at Damien.
    " You take care of the asshole?" Jack jokes as he stand there in the TARDIS staring at Damien.
    --------
    The Master growls and leaves from his brothers place. Hoping Python would help him with his plan.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 3:32 am

"No I just escaped but now we need a place to go that he won't find us." I say.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 3:38 am

" Oh. Well that's better. " Jack watches Damien as he smiles at him.
    " I'm sorry what happen back there. I'm just so use to listening.... I just don't want to die..." Jack says looking at the ground below him not wanting to look at Damien. Felling ashamed.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 3:38 am

((feeling *))
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 3:40 am

I grab Jack and pull him close and kiss him.

"Jack want to take a guess at what my true chameleon circuit is?" I say looking at him trying to get his mind off of the Master.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 3:45 am

" I don't know. The Doctors is a police box?" Jack grins. As he wraps his arms around Damiens and can't help but smile.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 3:47 am

"I couldn't help it Jack XD I like his style so I kind of took it." I said laughing.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 3:50 am

" Your serious. " Jack grins. " Wow yeah totally copy the Doctor. " He sarcastically says going into kiss Damien again.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 3:53 am

I grab him and kiss him back.

"I like it. The police box is stylish and my brother will not look for it because he doesn't think I would copy the Doctor."
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 4:08 am

" Well I don't know." Jack just let's his head fall onto Damiens chest keeping his arms around Damien.
    " Did I tell you that I really think your extremely sexy. I just have to put that out there. " Jack grins.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 4:11 am

"No you didn't but thank you." I say looking at Jack. Suddenly the TARDIS Cloister Bell went off.

"Someone is following us!" I say flipping levers and pressing buttons trying to get us away from them.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat May 09, 2015 4:13 am

" How? What do they think that your the Doctor because of the chameleon circuit ?" Jack jokes as he stands there watching Damien pull levers and things.
    Rumpelstiltskin
    Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin Sat May 09, 2015 4:20 am

"I don't know I can't tell who it is I would have to land and if I don't know their technology they may be able to tear this ship apart!" I say trying to turn on the shields.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:47 am