Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

4 posters

Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 13 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:53 pm

"or i can bring the T.A.R.D.I.S to you" Cali says as the T.A.R.D.I.S is landing in front of them
    "its yours" the doctor said
    "no i used the key you gave me its yours" Cali said
    "i forgot we could summon our T.A.R.D.I.S" the doctor said
    "i could of done that for mine" Cali said
    "why would you" the doctor said
    "i dont want to" Cali said
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 13 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:37 pm

" I really just need to sit for a bit. " Jack said as the Doctor helped him into the Tardis. And let him sit down in the console chair.
    The Doctor stared at him with helpless eyes feeling bad for the pain.
    " Doc I'll be fine. John just does that. " Jack said hoping the Doctor would stop worrying.
    " Yeah but you still feel pain. " The Doctor said padding Jacks head.
    " Cali if it's possible could you fly the TARDIS. " The Doctor asked.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:34 pm

"Cali get the door" the doctor said
    "its Kate" Cali said opening the door
    "the bastard whats to talk" Kate says
    "to" Cali says
    "you and jack" Kate said
    "i'll kill kill him if i talk to him but first i let jack bet the shit out of him" Cali says
    "fine" Kate says
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:05 pm

" I'm coming." Jack said popping his knee back into place and getting up. And putting his gun in his holistor.
    " Be careful Jack your still healing." The Doctor said help walk to the door.
    " Doc stay here. Please." Jack glared at him. "Come on Cali." Jack said some what limping out.
    Walking with the UNIT member Kate.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:18 pm

"well well well 2 freaks in one room" john said
    "we are not freaks" Cali said
    "yes you are" john said as Cali punches him and brakes his noes
    "immortals not freaks your rude" Cali says
    "hit me again" john said
    "bring me his gun" Cali said
    "you are the doctors daughter you wont kill me" john said
    "here you go" Kate said
    "thank you" Cali says pointing it at john
    john starts to laugh "your going to kill me with my own gun"
    "yes" Cali says while shooting him in the chest
    "bleed to death bitch here jack have fun" Cali says as she walks out of the room and handing the gun to jack
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:28 pm

" You can't just kill him! You didn't even interrogate gate him for answers.... See this is why I hate UNIT that and.. Never mind." Jack yelled at Cali.
    " Aw Jack you never changed." John laughed slightly as he gripped his chest.
    " Shut up." Jack hissed.
    " Oou I love when you talk like that." John smiled as Jack growled at him and punched him in the bullet wound. Slamming the rouge Time Agent to the ground.
    " Well someone arrests this man. And clean up that bullet wound!" Jack said looking at Kate and Cali as he wiped off his nuckles.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:39 pm

"ya wheres your car" Cali says Cali puts hand cuffs on him and pushes him in the car making him hit his head
    "i'll kill you again bitch" john said with anger in his voice
    "i'll just regenerate again or come back to life" Cali says
    "ya ok" john said
    "time lords there stupid" john said
    "get an armed guard in this Car" Cali says john rapes his hands around Cali's neck til she passes out
    "Cali" the doctor yells running out of the T.A.R.I.S
    "stay back" Kate says
    "aim keep your guns on him" Kate says
    "yes ma'am" says one of the soldiers
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:57 pm

" Doc I said for you to say back. " Jack yelled giving him a worried look. As Jack pulled out his gun and walking over to Cali and picked her up and backed up to the Tardis.
    " Here Doc take your daughter. " Jack smiled. And walked back to help the UNIT members.
    " Let me help you take him back. His going to pull stuff and I'm the only one here who really knows the guy. " Jack said checking his gun to see if it is loaded.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:06 pm

"he choked me" Cali says
    "yes he did" the doctor said
    "what the fuck is wrong with him"
    "are you okay"
    "my hands there glowing no not yet just changed"
    "im sorry Cali" as she starts to regenerate
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:22 pm

" Get your ass in the car. " Jack growled shoving John in the car and slamming the car door on John's fingers.
    " Get him out of here and if he pulls anything call me. " Jack said to Kate. And then walking back to the Tardis.
    " How did she die! " Jack said confused as he looked at the Doctor.
    " Well she just woke up. " The Doctor said.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:32 pm

"he ruined my lungs thats how i died" Cali says
    "at least you did not drowned" the doctor said
    "that cant be" the doctor said quickly
    "fine its from when he shot me i was feeling it coming" Cali says
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:27 pm

" Well if they have any problem with him they will call me. " Jack said as he walked into the Tardis.
    " Hey Doc I'll make it up to you and we could go out to dinner tonight. My treat 1925. There is this real nice restaurant I have been to. " Jack smiled as he let the timelord hug him.
    " I would like that." The Doctor said still hugging Jack in the Tardis door way.
    " By the way Cali I like blonde on you. Looks nice." Jack said releasing the timelord and looking down at himself. " I'm still covered in blood..." Jack laughed as he took his button up shirt and under shirt off right there.
    " Taking a shower." He said poking at the hole in his shoulder.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:35 pm

"thank you jack" Cali says
    "whats up with the white" the doctor says
    "why whats wrong with white" Cali says
    "nothing" Cali says
    "im going to bed" Cali says with a grin
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:15 pm

" Go take your shower and stop poking the holes in you. " The Doctor said pushing Jack a little.
    " Join me then. " Jack sarcastically said. Backing up down the hall.
    " No. Your covered in blood." The Doctor said with a discussed face.
    " Fine. " Jack whined walking back to his room to take a shower. The Doctor lean against the pillar just smiling.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Cali wakes up "goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast french toast eggs and hash browns
    "breakfast is ready" Cali yells
    "ok" the doctor yells
    "coffee or tea Dad" Cali says
    "Tea" the doctor says
    "ok"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:25 am

Jack finished his shower and put boxers on.  And with out thinking went straight to lay in his bed.  Totally forgeting about the dinner he plans he had made with the Doctor. As he slowly fell asleep.
    The Doctor walked into Jack's room seeing the time agent asleep and he smiled alittle at the fact that he looked peaceful while he slept. So he put the blanket over him and walked back to his room to sleep for the night.
    -N D -
    Jack woke up realizing his back was cold from the emptyness next to him. However, he heard the Doctor and Cali chatting. So he put some pants on and his undershirt and walked to the kitchen not really caring about his bed head.
    " Food.." Jack mumble as he grabbed a plate and sat down staring at him as he wasn't really hungry at the moment.
    " So dinner." The Doctor said taking a bite of food and not looking at Jack.
    " ....Oh! Oh my god! Doctor I'm so sorry. I forgot." Jack said getting up and kissing the Doctor and hugging him.
    " We will go tonight okay." Jack said leaning down and kissing the Doctors neak.
    " Fine. " The Doctor said unammused as Jack sat back down and ate his food.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:40 am

"im going out" Cali says
    "ok" the doctor says
    "bye" says Cali as she walked out of the room
    "bye" the doctor says
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:04 am

" Wow she really just wants to be alone." Jack said as he devoured his food.
    " She just regenerated so it's a "new" Cali. " The Doctor said as he drank his tea.  
    " So what do you want to do today Doc?"
    " I actually would rather go watch the telly. We could watch a movie or something."
    " Okay we could do that. Sounds nice. " Jack said as he grabbed both there plates and washed them,  putting them away.
    " You go pick a movie Doc. " Jack said as  the Doctor nodded and walked out of the kitchen to a room down the hall and the first door on the left. To a room with a pretty nice size TV and a navy blue velvet couch. ( like a mini Theatre ) The Doctor put in a movie as Jack came in from the kitchen drying his hands of on his pants.
    " Do you want me to get some food for the movie? " Jack asked.
    " Some popcorn maybe."
    " I'll go get some." Jack said walking back to the kitchen. And grabbing some popcorn and walking back to the little Theater room.
    " Here. " Jack said handing the popcorn to the Doctor. And they sat down on the couch watching the movie. As Jack laid his head across the Doctors leg.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:14 pm

as Cali walks back into the T.A.R.D.I.S she walks into her room without Jack or the doctor knowing. Grabbing a bottle of rum out of her closet and poring a glass and drinking it. then she lays down and falls asleep again.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:05 pm

The two of them when engrosted with the movie as the Doctor sat there mindless putting his fingers through Jack's hair. As he wanted to side his hand down and touch Jack's face. He thought about it as like he did with all his companions but Jack was different not in the fact where he couldn't die like some of the others, but just different in a good way. The Doctor didn't want his feelings to get in the way and he didn't care anymore, so he slide his hand down gently touching Jack's face. Making the man jump at the cooler but soft feel.
    " I'm sorry I just -" The Doctor tried to say as Jack cut him off by placing his hand over the Doctors mouth.
    " It's okay Doc you don't have to freak out." Jack said as the Doctor grabbed his hand and pulled it down to talk as he still held his hand.
    " No it's just I don't want this to go wrong and pull something push you away like I did to the others. Like yeah maybe some died on the way and others left. But you're different not in the fact that you can't die... Well that to but I hate losing people and I don't want you to end up gone like the others.-" The Doctor babbled. And Jack new when he babbles it was most likely true. So he sat there staring at the Doctor waiting not wanting the timelord to freak out and run.
    The Doctor put his hand on the side of Jack's face and went in for the kiss as Jack leaned into it deeping the kiss as there tounges explored one another's mouth. Making the Doctor moan into Jack's mouth making Jack kiss made harder as he laid back onto the couch with the Doctor on top of him.
    They stop to breathe for a second as the Doctor cupped Jack's face so there foreheads where touching. As they stared into each others eyes. As the Doctor smiled at Jack's glimmering blue eyes. Making Jack grin as he saw the fire in the the Doctors eyes which he has never seen before.
    Jack unbuttoning the Doctors suit as the Doctor pulled at Jack's spender and pulled of the white shirt. As they both ripped the layers of clothes keeping the from each others warmth. Until they where in there boxers. As Jack kissed and bit at the Doctors body until both there boxers came off and they fucked each other on the couch until they both cum.
    And put back on there boxers and the Doctor laid in Jack's arms. As they never realized the movie ended and went to blue screen.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:42 pm

"dad" Cali says sitting up and she gets no response so she walks into the T.A.R.D.I.S console room looking at the cornets then walked to the library to read then go for a swim. "i wonder what they are doing" Cali says to herself as one of the phones start to ring through out the T.A.R.D.I.S "agh always during a good book" Cali says setting down the book of quantum physics and going to answer the phone
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:18 pm

The Doctor rolled out of Jack's arms and off the couch to turn off the TV.
    " For a second I thought we still didn't have are boxers on. " Jack laughed. As he sat up so the Doctor could sit right next to him.
    " Only you would be okay with walking around naked." The Doctor said glaring at Jack.
    " Well everyone in the Tardis has seen me naked." Jack grinned.
    " I don't really enjoy the sound of that." The Doctor said grabbing his pants and putting them on. And sitting on the couch next to Jack. And laying his head on Jacks muscluar chest because the time agent took up the whole couch laying across it.
    " Shouldn't you check on your daughter.. "
    " Why me? You can get Jack."
    " I'm only wearing boxers, and you're laying on top of me and have pants on. "
    " True. But if she needs me she can find me. "
    " Yeah true. " Jack said as he gently grabbed the Doctors chin so he could kiss the man.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:23 pm

"this is Cali" Cali says on the phone
    "Gwen we need jack and the doctor" Gwen says
    "hang on" Cali says
    "jack phone" Cali yells
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:38 pm

" Cali is calling. " Jack said as the Doctor got off Jack to let him up. As Jack got up and walked to console not caring he was in his boxers as the Doctor followed him.
    " What is it I was in the middle of something." Jack said grabbing the the phone as the Doctor awkwardly stared at his daughter and gave her a smile.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:01 pm

"its Gwen" Cali says
    "how did she get the T.A.R.D.I.S number" the doctor says
    "i dont know im going back to reading my book" Cali says as she goes back to the library/pool. grabbing the book and sitting down and starts to read. she finishes her book then jumps in the pool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:54 am