Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

4 posters

Just Another Adventure For All of Us

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 25 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:01 am

( Btw Patrick. Dav. Aka The-Master. Is like the fucking master in really life that trolling prick. Meet him at amine expo thursday. )
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Just Another Adventure For All of Us - Page 25 Empty Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:24 am

"try harder next time i don't mind being bet up" Cali says walking out of the room
    "hey dad" Cali says
    "hey Cali" the doctor says working on the console
    "need help" Cali asks
    "sure have your sonic" Cali says
    "i need to go grab it from my room" Cali says walking to her room
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:05 am

( Your such a liar Cas! I was hanging out with you and I was watching you and that 10 always running into each other and from a distance you both just stare at another. I'm sorry I got annoyed and shoved you to him telling you both to just confesse your love. Because jeez... You two with both checking another out. Yeah I was 2005 master and you where jack but everyone even I decided you and his are my OTP. Sorry not sorry. )
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:13 am

( YES I know everyone keeps telling me they ship me with thT cosplayer. Still waiting for my photo shoot pics to be online. But did you see the 10 year old Jack Harkness he was to tiny and adorable. To bad I was sailor Pluto /: you ready for dc day tomorrow even though I'll be deadpool and everyone is dc. But it is true I didn't need to be dragged to the man... I have bruised knees now. I thank you... Asshole. You Andy cosplay group get along to well... All of you are trying to kill me I swear!! ))
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:16 am

" I'm not doing that... I don't want to break you and have the doctor kill me.." Jack says before she runs out if the room.
    " Now what do you want.." Jack glares over at the Master
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:31 am

( not doing dc today.... I'm to sore an bruised to troll people and my gf is come to the convention today. So she is doing fem 10 and I'm jack. And were gonna hold hand just to pis people and the Christian protesters off. Dav I don't know why I don't have your # but if u want to join us and fuck with people go right a head just please not me.. I feel dead.)
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:02 pm

"jack thinks he will brake me" Cali says
    "no he cant" the doctor says
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:03 pm

Come on Jack why are you so grumpy.. I just came to say hi... It's kinda funny you will not hit her. I can fight you if you want but you know I'll win. * I smirk walking into the room. *
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Cali walks in the exercise room "if you want to fight fight me" Cali says
    "and you know i have wanted revenge" Cali says
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:52 pm

I dont care to fight you. And I dont care your into revenge... Which sounds kind of kinky... Nevermind that. I'm just here to annoy him. * I smirk*
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:54 pm

"stop its kind of annoying me" Cali says
    "and why did you kidnap me so long ago" Cali asks with a grin
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:08 pm

... Why didn't you die so long ago. * I cross my arms *
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:10 pm

"i did"Cali says
    "rose brought me back" Cali says with an annoying smile
    "i was like jack" Cali says then Cali throws a punch and hits him in the jaw braking it
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:25 pm

* I fall to the floor grabbing at my mouth and glare up at her shooting lighting at her*
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:31 pm

" Hey hey ! If one of you touch another touch, zap, punch or anything I'll shoot you tell my guns out of bullets!" Jack yells quickly pulling his gun out aiming it at them.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 pm

"sorry" Cali says
    "that should teach you about being stupid and jack put the fucking gun away" Cali says taking out her sonic lipstick and disarming him. and pulls out a flask full of whiskey here jack take a drink.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:15 pm

" Idont need to be drunk... And I don't need any. " Jack growls grabbin his gun putting back in his holster.
    " Both of you just shut up I don't want to here your childish crap. " Jack says leaving the room annoyed and really wanting to kill them both.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:26 pm

"fine love you jack" Cali says with a smile
    "you know you like me" Cali says
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:27 pm

You made him leave.. * I grin getting up and wiping the blood from my mouth onto my hand and rubbing it into the black hoodie*
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:28 pm

"again sorry just regenerate you'll feel better" Cali says
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:38 pm

Don't feel like it. I have a feeling I maybe a girl next regeneration and I don't want to be. I'll just heal.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:49 pm

"whats wrong with time ladies" Cali asks
    The-Master
    The-Master

Post by The-Master Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:56 pm

Havent though of a name to call myself. And righ now I'm just enjoyin the pain.
    Amonettebiaz
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:33 am

"thanks for the revenge" Cali says walking away
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:37 am

Jack walk back to the room were Cali and the Master are.
    " What so you two are friends now... " Jack jokes still with a little annoyinse in his voice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am