Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

3 posters

planning out an rp, just like it says

Amy Pond/Dakota Hemmel
    Amy Pond/Dakota Hemmel

planning out an rp, just like it says Empty planning out an rp, just like it says

Post by Amy Pond/Dakota Hemmel Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Hello, my name is Dakota, AKA Amy Pond.

For this rp, I'm planning on having a large rp, if anyone shows up on this site...
    The Scene: the planet Calont.
    Description of Calont: The planet Calont is mostly forest, with quite a few little brooks and rivers running through the many forests.
    Two main species: the Kelm and the Emink. the Kelm look like a mix between minions and... weird things... The Emink are all of the trees. In Calont, the trees are living. Emink look like regular trees, but with a huge mouth.
    Description of species: (attitude) Kelm look cute at first, but when they are provoked, they are very aggressive. the Emink can't physically move from the spot they're in, but their branches can be used to hurt you. Like the Kelm, the Emink will only harm you when provoked. When provoked, both species will turn out to have a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth. Twisted Evil 

PLEASE JOIN THIS RP!
    Amy Pond/Dakota Hemmel
    Amy Pond/Dakota Hemmel

planning out an rp, just like it says Empty Re: planning out an rp, just like it says

Post by Amy Pond/Dakota Hemmel Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:27 am

*cough* I meant tell me if you'd want this to become an rp
    Idris

planning out an rp, just like it says Empty Re: planning out an rp, just like it says

Post by Idris Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:10 am

Hello, hello, hello! I'm new to this site, and I would like to RP Smile
    ZacharyEiffel

Post by ZacharyEiffel Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:03 pm

I want to rp. Where do I go to create a character? Also can we create timelords?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content