Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

2 posters

Skins And Skins

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Skins And Skins Empty Re: Skins And Skins

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:45 pm

..... Um
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:55 am

Very Happy Hi cousin. It seems you enjoy to question peoples spam. But whatever. Just wanted to say hi! Oh and I'm doing good. Found a pretty nice room mate. She is pretty chill. I still think it's funny that I didn't even have to ask for an interview. She just saw that I look like David Tennant and said yes to me to live with her. I could of been a serial killer an she said yes to me.... Good new! Haven't seen or heard from Shay. I kinda bet my mum is the reason for it. :3 oh and My roomy says hi! And that she likes your Jack Harkness cosplay. And no she is not les or bi so you don't get her. Though your probably still dating Dylan. Tell her hello for me even though I really never talk to her and would just sit there in silence. Because you know I really don't speak. /: Oh had to get a new 10 suit... Kinda tore mine. I got stuck on a door handle wearing it. And the back of the pants and suit back tore. It was pretty awkward because I was in public.
    ... Rambling now.... But right! Just wanted to say hi! Broke my laptop and my tablet broke on the plane...
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:05 am

Haha.. XD I don't hit on everyone! And I'm happy you doing better bro! And I am working on my Captain jack Harkness cosplay. Just going to add the gold buttons and put the white strips on the coat. And I'll meet your roomy when I come over.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:15 am

Lier! You do hit on everyone.Why do you think everyone calls you Harkness half the time.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:22 am

Shut up..... Mr. I lie about being 21! Though you were going to have your name as The 10th Doctor on this website. He is your Senpai CX dude u like the king of lies. What you really have to follow that #1 rule of the doctor?!?
    .... I know the #1 rule the Master has also... It's weird.
    Little 10
    Little 10

Post by Little 10 Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:27 am

What! I like the nickname I was given! And I do lie. Yeah but you know everything about me and can tell if I'm lying. So it doesn't really matter.
    Very Happy I know the Master #1 rule also it's "I never ask twice"
    Why do we know this stuff? I'm just going to blame you because you have a big influence on me. Even though your younger you still are more of a sister then a cousin. Sister or brother??? I know your genderfluid but you act more like a dude....
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:35 am

Sorry but I enjoy being a woman. Yeah I like to genderbend but penises seem like a hassle. I understand why Jack Harkness can't keep his duck in his pants. Because.... Nevermind I really don't know were I'm going with this.
    XD we both ship 10 x Master and 10 x Jack. It's just to weird for us to role-play together because you love 10 and I love Jack. So were stuck with this problem.... And I swear your Bi too. Because you did have a crush on Billie Piper! And you think female companions are hot. Besides the men.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:39 am

Okay I maybe Bi... Don't really know. But I think men are more attractive. And I have only dated 1 girl compared to 5 men. Plus! Every girl only wants me because I look like 10! Like I know Haliey has a crush on me.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:44 am

Thought that. You confused lost child. XD
    And OMG your room mate! She has a crush on you.... Well kinda figured that if she choose you as her room mate. Even though all the crazy shit that is wrong with you.
    HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP GOT FINALS TOMORROW ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL WTF!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:23 am