Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

Hello everyone! I'm the Author!

The Author
    The Author

Hello everyone! I'm the Author! Empty Hello everyone! I'm the Author!

Post by The Author Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:52 pm

So yes, I'm one of millions of Time Lady OC's. I hope I can use this one. The last website I went on was all like, "You can't use a Time Lord OC. We have too many. Blah blah." And honestly, that made me sad. I've put quite a bit of thought into my character. She has a backstory, for Rassilon's sake! So I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the reaction to my character is. If it's bad, I will think of someone else. And I'd be OK with being Donna, The TARDIS, Jim The Fish, whatever. I just want to RP 'cause it's fun!  cat

OK, so on the assumption that I'm allowed to do this character (I don't see any keep out signs, though I do tend to ignore those) I'll tell you about myself. I'm a Time Lady! (No shock, Sherlock. You said that already.) I'm about... Well let's see. How old am I? The Doctor seems to go around telling people he's 900 years old, so I'll go with that! I think I'm around that age anyway. How'd I survive the Time War, you may ask? Erm, I was sort of... human. And I realize the Master did the same thing, but I'm not evil or anything. At least I don't think I am. If I was, I wouldn't really see it that way. Every villain is a hero in his/her own mind. I don't know where that came from! Am I philosophical? Gross... But anyway, I was human during the Time War because at some point I realized that about a million people died every minute. That's a lot of people! And I really didn't want to be another statistic.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:45 am