Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, and variations thereupon. I am the Exile

The Exile
    The Exile

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, and variations thereupon. I am the Exile Empty Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, and variations thereupon. I am the Exile

Post by The Exile Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:00 am

Hello? Anyone there?

Basically, I am a Timelord (Timelady?). I'm not quite sure how old I am, all I know is I am very old. I haven't exactly had any way to keep track lately, as I have been underground. At the beginning of the First Great Time War, (sure, there had been little wars before that, but it was the first major one) I was Kiorla, apprenticed to the Seer of the High Council of Gallifrey. I was then exiled because, in the Lord President's words, I was 'spreading heresy'. I was telling the people of Gallifrey that a Great Time War would see Gallifrey defeated. Thus, the name 'The Exile' was given to me. I was exiled onto an abandoned planet, where I was imprisoned underground. I sealed away my talent for seeing the future when the visions of Gallifrey burning got too hard to cope with, but I saw so much I can never escape it again. One day, a long time after, I woke up to the feeling of Timelords in huge numbers dying. In the time that followed, I searched my prison planet for any objects I could use to return to Gallifrey, as more and more Timelords died. Soon, however, it stopped. I dreaded to know what had happened. Still I kept trying, and eventually I made a device for traveling the Vortex. I escaped from that planet with it, traveling back to Gallifrey. But when I arrived Gallifrey was gone. I was heartbroken, as I had not been there to save them. In my visions before the War, I had seen a blue and green planet named Earth, with a TARDIS on it. So that was where I went.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:00 am