Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

2 posters

Greetings. I am The Other.

The Other
    The Other

Greetings. I am The Other. Empty Greetings. I am The Other.

Post by The Other Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:10 am

I am sure you have all heard of me, I am foretold of in legend as one of three! One of three who founded the great society of those who watch over the universe, over time in fact. These days they are known as The Time Lords. To be perfectly honest I should not be here. I was disgusted with how Rassilon ruled over The Time Lords so I knew I had to escape before things grew worse but there was a problem, Gallifrey borders were sealed. There was no escape. But I found one. I knew it would destroy me but I knew that it was the only way. I hurled myself into the hell known as The Looms and my atoms were scattered. That was all I was, mere atoms, until some ten million years later when I was reformed and recreated into the one known as The Doctor!!! but here I am now and there he is. I watch The Doctor every day, what he does, how he does and, oh god!, what will happen to him....
    The Author
    The Author

Greetings. I am The Other. Empty Re: Greetings. I am The Other.

Post by The Author Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:28 pm

So that was what became of you. I heard you mentioned in the stories but they never said much about you, only that you weren't around anymore. Though I suppose you know that, since the Doctor heard all the stories too. Why do they call you the Other?

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:12 am