Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

2 posters

Hallo, then! I'm Epsilon, nice to meet ya.

CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Hallo, then! I'm Epsilon, nice to meet ya. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hallo, then! I'm Epsilon, nice to meet ya.

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon May 04, 2015 1:13 am

" Um.. Actually the second things true. The ' Oh look an alien' thing. And yes I'm immoral. Because I'm Captain Jack Harkness and oh what an amazing thing Ross did and I'm surprised the Doctor hasn't gave up on me. " Jack smiled raising a hand off his gun and crossing his arms.
    " I've been tortured, killed, tested on, suicided and hunted down. Stop the Daleks saved the Doctor and Ross. Been tortured and killed repeatedly for a year by the Master and survive with my mind intacted. Oh trust me you should be uncomfortable." Jack said with a smirk.
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Hallo, then! I'm Epsilon, nice to meet ya. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hallo, then! I'm Epsilon, nice to meet ya.

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Mon May 04, 2015 1:53 am

Epsilon had frozen. Completely. An expression of utter terror, of horror, on her face. It took her a long moment to speak, "D-Daleks? You said Daleks. Th-that's not..." She stammered and looked very close to puking
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon May 04, 2015 2:21 am

" Oh. I have meet many things. " Jack grinned as he though of the creatures he faced with the Doctor.
    " I have killed the emperor Dalek With my old friend. Faced cybermen head on. Fought against the Master. With my old friend..... Trust me I became I pretty good fixed point in time. And saved so many people because I am one. " Jack smiled at the truth. Watching her fear. However, confused when she was scared by the word Dalek.
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Mon May 04, 2015 7:37 pm

Epsilon whispered something to herself, and then tilted her head when something seemed to dawn on her "you said 'The Master', is this Koschi you speak of? I- it couldn't have been though, he died with them all, but the Daleks..." Epsilon clenched her fists and looked up at the sky for a moment. "You are not a usual member of Torchwood, nor are you a Time Agent. How do you know of any of these things?"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon May 04, 2015 7:55 pm

" I said I have or well traveled with an old friend of mine. Who I have no clue where he is know. " Jack said with little shame in his voice for being forgotten and left by the timelord. His words still stingging his head like a broken record. ' It's not easy, just looking at you, Jack. 'Cause you're wrong.'
    He glared over at Epsilon for a second and then spoke.
    " Probably. Then guy was a timelord. To what I would out with all the knowlegde I gain from what he said over the year or torture I was endured in from him. " Jack said watching the motion of her fist.
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Mon May 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Epsilon froze again "no... No, Nono no you're wrong, they're all dead. Time Lords don't exist anymore, and Daleks shouldn't either. We- they took each other out, neither can lord over the universe anymore." She appeared to be rambling to herself at this point and she pushed both hands into the pockets of her purple jacket, looking very much like she wanted to pace. "They're all gone, none left, any left are near dead. No more of us- them, not any, they'd've found me, probably killed me but still.... The Daleks couldn't have won or no one would be here..."
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon May 04, 2015 9:09 pm

" You said " us" as in your a timelord to..." Jack said shocked. Remembering the Doctor saying that he was the only time lord left with so was the Master.
    " Only if I could contact the Doctor now and prove him his isn't alone in the universe. " Jack was thrilled. He knew there was no chance the man was alone. He sometimes just had the slightest though it was impossible and he was right.
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Mon May 04, 2015 9:19 pm

"Who is The Doctor?" Epsilon tilted her head slightly, thinking she heard the name somewhere before. Maybe it was in her suppressed memories somewhere.
    "And you knew two Time Lords? As in, post-War but not in suicidal haze Gallifreyans with working knowledge of temporal science?"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon May 04, 2015 9:32 pm

" The Doctor. Last timelord. Saver of earth bringer of darkness." Jack smirked remember the man say thoughs words as he put his hands in his coat.
    " I traveled with him on his Tardis. Helping people saving planet. You name it. Until he meet the Master agian... After that he left. Ran away haven't seen him since."
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Mon May 04, 2015 9:33 pm

(( met* sorry can't spell some times XD ))
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Mon May 04, 2015 11:14 pm

"No, he's not the last I honestly believe at least seven of us survived, but they stripped us of our telepathy so we can't sense others and they can't sense us. Which is a major hindrance for a race of telepaths, mind you." Epsilon looked down for a moment, then back up
    "Lord Commander Theta Sigma, I believe once called himself The Doctor, but believed the Time War was not a place for that man and changed himself. He doesn't seem like the self-preservationist type, I didn't think he survived, but might he be the one you speak of?"
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue May 05, 2015 1:08 am

"Most likely. Do to I have every little knowledge on him because he was so secret. Only Rose would of know. " Jack said remembering how he was told the day she "died".
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Tue May 05, 2015 7:10 pm

"Oh..." Epsilon looked down. She hoped maybe one day she could meet this 'madman buccaneer' her fellow soldiers had been so opposed to, and it would always be nice not to be alone.
    "You know, I'm suppressed at how well I'm doing with English right now, I haven't spoken directly to a human in a good 26 years."
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Tue May 05, 2015 7:11 pm

*suprised))
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue May 05, 2015 8:40 pm

" I'm surprised I haven't pulled anything. Like arresting you for nothing under the "Torchwood rules" or even flirting a bit. " Jack joked rubbing the back of his head smiling too.
    " If I could get the Doctor to actually answer my phone call I would have you met him. " Jack smirk.
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Tue May 05, 2015 8:44 pm

"I've been sending out progressively stronger signals on gallifreyan wavelengths for about a hundred years now I think, he should've seen those, although..." Epsilon looked down with a brooding expression
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Tue May 05, 2015 10:20 pm

" Well I haven't seen the Doctor is a couple years not after what happened when the Master came back. " Jack said looking at her raising a brow. Wanting to know what the end to her sentence was.
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Tue May 05, 2015 11:01 pm

Epsilon nodded, "Gallifreyan interference. I probably haven't successfully sent out a single signal on that wavelength." She frowned,
    "You said you traveled with him in a TARDIS, and you speak like he comes to earth often, but I monitor all of America and I've never seen more than a blip that when I went to investigate was a false alarm, probably a glitch in the system."
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 06, 2015 12:42 am

" He only travels to the United Kingdom... To what I know. However, there is acouple of bases in America." Jack shrugged knowing he should be back in Wales with what is left if his team.
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Wed May 06, 2015 6:44 pm

"I have a lot of old and by this time probably reasonless resentments with Great Britain, so I've not gone there since I was much younger. Plus I have to maintain my base here, I've got a network of people who I share Intel with and help with my work. They're all Legacies at this point, I'm very proud and I can't leave here without a good three weeks warning. Though I may have a better chance of finding your friend than you, no offence but it's burned into both our skulls to avoid anomalies of that sort whenever possible, and I know Gallifreyan habits. We could work to find him maybe? Get him to apologise for ditching ya? And don't say he didn't because you talk about him the way Mary spoke of James." Epsilon had officially gone into a ramble.
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 06, 2015 8:15 pm

" If you would like to help me find my Juliet that would be nice. " Jack joked thinking it was funny quoting Shakespeare.
    " Thought... It's not a funny joke when your an immortal guy. " Jack smirked as he put his hands in his pockets.
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Wed May 06, 2015 8:59 pm

"I'm near enough immortal by Earth standards. That's probably why I'm slowly becoming a hermit. Well, give me a month and I'll try and make it to Britian, until then I bet we could link our bases, I'm set for holographic conferences as well as low-level telepathic, and I've got set-in translators of all sorts. We'll find you boyfriend and after we kick his ass we'll have a happy little reunion party that knowing my luck will end in literal flames."
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 06, 2015 9:21 pm

" Um... His not my boyfriend..." Jack rubs his head.
    " However, if you need to get to Britain I can help you. It's a pieces of cake getting your supplies to Torchwood 3. And don't worry you can trust my team. " Jack smiles
    Epsilon Tesseract
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract Wed May 06, 2015 9:47 pm

"Oh I'm well aware but as I said, I have to give notice on the Legacy network. Also, you think he was your boyfriend. At least partially. One of you had an infatuation." Epsilon turned, "I'll show you my computer systems so you can aid in linking yours, we'll be in close touch until I can transfer. Maybe by that time my droids will be able to watch fort by themselves, never know. They're fast learners."
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Wed May 06, 2015 10:19 pm

" Okay. I would love to see your computer system. And if you want I could hook up up with the rift energy signals. " Jack grins, ignoring her comment of being the Doctors boyfriend. Also do to the fact of what happen to Ianto.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content