Doctor Who Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

4 posters

A Doctor, A Dreamer, And an old Forgotten Friend

Aetas
    Aetas

A Doctor, A Dreamer, And an old Forgotten Friend Empty A Doctor, A Dreamer, And an old Forgotten Friend

Post by Aetas Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Dreamer? Doctor? I Sure hope you remember me. Aetas. The girl named time. You may not; I've regenerated. just once. But.. Do you remember me? I remember you.
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

A Doctor, A Dreamer, And an old Forgotten Friend Empty Re: A Doctor, A Dreamer, And an old Forgotten Friend

Post by The Dreamer Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:05 pm

"I think I might. It's been a long time. How did you survive?"
    Aetas
    Aetas

A Doctor, A Dreamer, And an old Forgotten Friend Empty Re: A Doctor, A Dreamer, And an old Forgotten Friend

Post by Aetas Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:16 am

I ran. And then got trapped in the place with... your only want to know. Anyway, I regenerated while escaping that. And then was just mostly staying on earth.
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:33 pm

I regenerated getting away from Galifrey. So what have you been doing the last, well how long has it been for you?
    Aetas
    Aetas

Post by Aetas Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Its been so long I can barely remember. spent most of my time trapped. weird stuff happened. After I got free I went to earth. I always liked earth. met a few people there. It always felt strange to me how timelords and humans look so alike, more so than any other races. I also like their history. well, more like PREhistory. I can tell you about that later. now, question. Do you play minecraft?
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:15 pm

"I do love people, they're so imperfect and that makes them perfect. No, I don't play minecraft. I'm going to assume you do." (I almost wrote minecroft by mistake. Mine!Lock. Mental help I need it.)
    Aetas
    Aetas

Post by Aetas Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Have you seen the doctor lately?
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:22 am

He's off doing something with Captain Jack Harkness. (She's off at summer camp this week and the next I think.)
    Aetas
    Aetas

Post by Aetas Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:08 am

lets start roleplaying
    The Dreamer
    The Dreamer

Post by The Dreamer Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:18 am

Okay
    The Doctor
    The Doctor
    Admin

Post by The Doctor Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:43 am

((*winces* I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. There was summercamp and a new school and theatre and all sorts of things and I'm so sorry that I got so busy! I'm here now!
    ... if either of you are still here often? I'm so sorry.))
    Aetas
    Aetas

Post by Aetas Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:10 pm

((It's been nearly a year.. This is quite embarrassing. Strange, what not even a year can do to you? If you look at how my personality is now, you may at points find it to be very different from my older posts. For real, in real life. It is true that in about seven years every cell in the average human's body is replaced. What was I? The fourth person to join? Looks as if it sure has grown. This will always be my DW rp site. Also, It may seem a bit random, but what is your favorite doctor? Mine is The Fourth.))
    CaptainJackHarknessx
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:23 pm

(( I play minecraft my username is captain_court454 and my xbox 360 username is Z3ROxSOULS so if you want to hit me up me can play together. And if you want I could probably be Jack Harkness for your rp. ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm